Backhoe where to add hydraulic fluid

/ where to add hydraulic fluid #1  

chubby

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK50SE hst w/hoe & John Deere 3720 hst cab & John Deere 3120 hst w/375 hoe
Just got done retorquing loader and hoe after 200hrs service. Started looking where to add new fluid for next 200hrs service. Low pressure return line fills normal refill port. Dip stick hole is too small. I know someone has done their 400hr service with a hoe. Did you remove the the low pressure return quick disconnect?

/ where to add hydraulic fluid #2  
I don't know if this helps, but on my CK30HST I add the hydraulic/transmission fluid in the rear of the tractor next to the dipstick. Mine has an orange plug with a canycan shaped vent coming off of it.

/ where to add hydraulic fluid #3  
I don't know if this helps, but on my CK30HST I add the hydraulic/transmission fluid in the rear of the tractor next to the dipstick. Mine has an orange plug with a canycan shaped vent coming off of it.

That's it.

/ where to add hydraulic fluid #4  
His return line is in that location. I don't know of anyplace else to fill it. How hard is it to pull the return line? CJ

/ where to add hydraulic fluid #5  
Just got done retorquing loader and hoe after 200hrs service. Started looking where to add new fluid for next 200hrs service. Low pressure return line fills normal refill port. Dip stick hole is too small. I know someone has done their 400hr service with a hoe. Did you remove the the low pressure return quick disconnect?

That was the fill port.

/ where to add hydraulic fluid
Yes, the return line is taped and screwed into the normal fill port. Don't want to disassemble unless that is the only fill port. Can't help but think there is somewhere else to fill when using Kioti hoe.

/ where to add hydraulic fluid #7  
Yes, the return line is taped and screwed into the normal fill port. Don't want to disassemble unless that is the only fill port. Can't help but think there is somewhere else to fill when using Kioti hoe.

That's the one I was told to add too.

/ where to add hydraulic fluid #8  
I don't have a Kioti, but on my tractor the fill port is also used for the return line. On my tractor I remove the check pluck on the side and use a hand pump like to fill the lower unit of a boat to add fluid (small amounts lost due to small leaks or filter changes). It would take forever to put 6 gallons in so I bite the bullet and pull the line for changes.