Who has the most hrs .

/ Who has the most hrs . #11  
My 2006 DK45 is approaching 800 hrs now with no significant problems. I think one of the problems with CUTs is that they don't get enough use. Often, they have a life like an urban car owned by a little old lady: short-haul trips, with long periods sitting idle. I manage to put about 130 hrs a year on mine, but it doesn't see the long periods of steady-rpm field time that a real farm tractor would...the kind of use that maximizes the life of a diesel.
BOB

/ Who has the most hrs . #12  
Wow, some serious hour tractors in the last couple posts. I don't think there's a chance the 50 and under hp tractors are going to come close to this. I bought my first tractor, JD 955, with 1800hrs. Kept it one year and sold it with 1900hrs, I just couldn't stand how much time I was putting into fixing it. I'd like to think my DK45 will go 2000+ before the first sign of trouble, but realistically, I'll take 200.
Low expectations among clientel tends to spawn tractors that live up to them.
larry

/ Who has the most hrs . #13  
larry

I don't expect your kubota or Mahindra to do any better, small tractors always have glitches and need some tinker time. I'm also hard on things and probably try to use it like it's a 100hp tractor.

/ Who has the most hrs . #14  
Hav'nt seen too many Kioti hours just yet unless IO missed one. My CK-20 has 997 hours. I have had the tractor for almost four years. It's worked hard digging stumps with a backhoe In addition to many other projects and it gets no time off for the Winter because it has a snowblower.

rimshot

/ Who has the most hrs . #15  
We've seen plenty of KIOTI's with 2500 to 3500 hours. We do oil changes, oil seals and occasional clutches on them, that's about it.

You take care if the tractor, it'll take care of you.

/ Who has the most hrs . #16  
larry

I don't expect your kubota or Mahindra to do any better, small tractors always have glitches and need some tinker time. I'm also hard on things and probably try to use it like it's a 100hp tractor.
I was speaking generically. There are many who make excuses for the design problems and limitations in machines. This gives mfg of those machines increasing downward latitude in proportion to the prevalence of excusers. Over even a fairly short term the expectance of fitness for task raises fitness. "Im thankful for whatever it will do" tends to lower fitness.
larry

/ Who has the most hrs . #17  
Well I cant say my Deere has the most, it is at 1095 right now, almost 200 hours logged on it this year. :D I have operated a few machines with some hours logged though:
Case 1840 skid steer: 7500 hrs, another w/5500 hrs.
My old Yanmar YM169d had at least 2500 hrs on it, probably 3500

/ Who has the most hrs . #18  
1707 hours on my 2001 DK 35.
Still looking and working like new.

Attachments

• HPIM1200.JPG
    HPIM1200.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 131
   / Who has the most hrs . #19  
We've seen plenty of KIOTI's with 2500 to 3500 hours. We do oil changes, oil seals and occasional clutches on them, that's about it.
You take care if the tractor, it'll take care of you.
======( MIE)

You bet they will Bob, If I were a half days trip closer to you guys you would be doing my1000 hour check up. I have always followed the manual to the tee when it comes to maintenance. I think it helps the owner in many ways to be hands on when it comes to maintenance.

/ Who has the most hrs . #20  
5700 on my Massey Ferguson. 15 on my Kubota. :thumbsup: