Canopy canopy

/ canopy #1  

oldbob

Tractor
KIOTI CK20S
Im looking for a canopy for my ck20. Anybody user an after market hard canopy that fit well

/ canopy #2  
Im looking for a canopy for my ck20. Anybody user an after market hard canopy that fit well

There was a thread awhile back I believed called To canopy or not to canopy. This was a pretty good discussion about different canopies. I think Coyote Machine purchased a nice one I liked and will look into when I get around to it.

/ canopy #4  

I have a wells ag canopy on my kioti DK40.It is made of metal,very well made.coobie

/ canopy #5  
Yep, this topic has come up many times and I usually post that I had a Wells Ag Company canopy and have never seen a better one, although I can't say such doesn't exist.;)

/ canopy #6  
Yep, this topic has come up many times and I usually post that I had a Wells Ag Company canopy and have never seen a better one, although I can't say such doesn't exist.;)

I've been looking at their website but I can't find any mention of price. Any idea what these things cost?

/ canopy #7  
I've been looking at their website but I can't find any mention of price. Any idea what these things cost?

I have no idea what they cost now. I used to live fairly close and visited their place in person once. But I heard of them when I bought my 1999 Kujbota B2710 from a dealer in Waco. And the tractor salesman said he could install a Wells Ag Co. canopy for less than what the Kubota fiberglass or plastic canopy cost. So mine cost me $295, but that was 13 years ago.:laughing: Unless something has changed, Wells Ag Co. does not sell direct. You have to go to one of their dealers. And if your tractor dealer is not currently a Wells Ag Co. dealer, they'd probably be glad to have him join them.:)

/ canopy #8  
When I bought mine back in 2008 they were around $500 bucks

/ canopy #9  
I bought a Well Ag canopy for my Kubota 3940 this year for $400 through my local dealer. If your going to install it yourself make sure you have help. It is heavy and unwieldy...