Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    12' Kioti DK40SE HST

Default Re: Making a DS3510 "Tactical"....

Sounds like someone here with some engineering and fabrication skills could make some money. Can anyone say "Quick attach bucket guns"
    12' DK40SE HST

KL401 FEL, 72" Sundown Tiller, 72" Kodiak Rotary Cutter, NAI 48" Root Grapple

Tractor
    John Deere 3038E & 1025R FILB

Something like this could be "holstered" in a properly trimmed section of 4" (6"?) PVC pipe, secured with bungee or a velcro strap...

It's an AR style pistol chambered in 300AAC Blackout with a 10.5" barrel. Uses the same mags & bolt as the .223 or 5.56 but a with a .308 projectile. More efficient powder use in short barrels than a .223. Had no trouble ringing the "chicken" sihouette offhand at 75 yards while function testing the other day.

Nick
    2010 John Deere 3038E w/305 FEL
    Frontier RC2060 Rotary Cutter, Frontier BB2060 Box Blade, Jinma 6" Chipper from Ranch Hand Supply, TSC Tarter 5' Rotary Tiller, Middle Buster, ASC Keulavator Hiller/Bedder, Caroni 59" Finish Mower
    2010 Gator CX
    2013 John Deere 1025R FILB w/ Bro-Tek thumb & ripper
    Retired FBOP NRA Life

Tractor
    SOLD L2800DT-F, purchased Kioti CK20 HST

Quote Originally Posted by Buckgnarly View Post
    DUI felon. He has quite a past from living in CT years ago, had a corrupt uncle that was chief of Bridgeport police. Long story short, he got in trouble on both sides of the law and was magically placed up here and the VT state police handle the guy with kid gloves when it comes to his threats, vulgar behavior, and basic menace in the whole community.

As for the placement, I would prefer to NOT have it where it is, but it really did not go well anywhere else. Controls or me getting constantly flagged prevented it going elsewhere. We are an open carry state, and if someone has a problem with me carrying a gun on private land, then oh well. If someone gets the wrong idea or thinks I am trying to convey some kind of message, then oh well. Guns have been around me my whole life, and there is no way I'm bowing to the pressure of the "PC" public.

If a branch can pull the pistol out then there is no I am watching where I am driving, that or trees around me have developed quite dexterous branches!
    In Texas there are different levels of Felonies, 1,2,3, some felons are allowed to own a gun and carry on their own property for protection, you might ask about your laws, a DUI falls under the allowable carry and ownership felony.

Tractor
    SOLD L2800DT-F, purchased Kioti CK20 HST

Quote Originally Posted by nikdfish View Post
    Something like this could be "holstered" in a properly trimmed section of 4" (6"?) PVC pipe, secured with bungee or a velcro strap...

It's an AR style pistol chambered in 300AAC Blackout with a 10.5" barrel. Uses the same mags & bolt as the .223 or 5.56 but a with a .308 projectile. More efficient powder use in short barrels than a .223. Had no trouble ringing the "chicken" sihouette offhand at 75 yards while function testing the other day.

Nick
    Watch it you might make a Demarxacrat mad.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by nikdfish View Post

Nick
    Nick,

OOOOOOOO!!!! Is that a 7.62 ball crimped into a 5.57 casing? Kicks like a mule?

I find it VERY interesting...

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123