Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE Hydro

Default Re: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

The closest I see is "Pumpkin"....might be worth a try to match the color....Wallyworld carries it:

Krylon 12 oz Fusion Gloss for Plastic, Pumpkin: Paint & Home Decor : Walmart.com
    2008 KIOTI DK40Se Hydro
    1978 Sling Blade/wood handle

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Thanks. I think I'll try black around the antenna, that should look fairly natural. Pumpkin or any other orange would be fine for the light since it's not really visible anyway. It'll have to wait till spring since it's one inch too tall to fit into my garage so I can't get it warm enough to paint.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    Thanks. I think I'll try black around the antenna, that should look fairly natural. Pumpkin or any other orange would be fine for the light since it's not really visible anyway. It'll have to wait till spring since it's one inch too tall to fit into my garage so I can't get it warm enough to paint.
    Ken I think once you get it painted with the plastic paint, I think you can paint over that with any of the enamels. I would think it would act as a primer fusing to the plastic but would be easily painted over with other types of paint. I haven't done this but it seems logical.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

They may even sell a primer, I'll have to look into it. I think unless I can match the orange exactly, it'd rather go black around the antenna. I may even want to do that anyway, otherwise it looks like a patch. If it's black, it would just look like the base of the antenna.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by kiotiken View Post
    They may even sell a primer, I'll have to look into it. I think unless I can match the orange exactly, it'd rather go black around the antenna. I may even want to do that anyway, otherwise it looks like a patch. If it's black, it would just look like the base of the antenna.

Yes, that seems like a good plan.
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345