Electrical power drop

/ Electrical power drop #11  
I average 4 to 7 years. Could probably go longer except the cold as you know makes weak ones unreliable. the 4 year ones have been when I do a lot of rough terain work.

/ Electrical power drop #12  
I average 4 to 7 years. Could probably go longer except the cold as you know makes weak ones unreliable. the 4 year ones have been when I do a lot of rough terain work.

My thoughts exactly, now my dozer on the other hand would rattle the plates out of a 8D battery in about 2 years. CJ

/ Electrical power drop #13  
I have a boat and the main engine is 32v start. I can't remember the battery size number, but they are 8V about the size of an 8D not quite as wide. If I do a lot of winter work, I will destroy them in 2-3 years from the shock loads dealing with winter wx.

/ Electrical power drop #14  
I have a boat and the main engine is 32v start. I can't remember the battery size number, but they are 8V about the size of an 8D not quite as wide. If I do a lot of winter work, I will destroy them in 2-3 years from the shock loads dealing with winter wx.

I wonder how a spiral cell battery would hold up? I know they are tough. CJ

/ Electrical power drop #15  
Work hard to get it done , Play like tomorrow MAY BE the end . Just joking about your sig . Have a good day .

/ Electrical power drop #16  
I have no experence with the spiral cell. I would imagine cost would be too much.

/ Electrical power drop #17  
Try a test with heavier wire for the longer runs, lots of voltage drop small wire 12.
Mike