Only front chains?

/ Only front chains? #51  
These I got today do I put them on tried it on a hill that was a sheet of ice they worked great I never had to put it in 4 wheel drive.

View attachment 299054

Those will serve you well landedkioti. As tirechains.com states on their website, the pattern-connecting links are smaller than my DUO's from canadianchains.com(Using quality chain corp chains). AS Seacap says, they are rough on hard surfaces but they won't be as bad as mine. Mine have one more link in the cross chains, larger pattern-connecting links resulting in 7 patterns compared to your 9. Mine also have a large gap at the end.

I intend to improve mine this spring as shown inthis thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/268885-duo-chains-planned-modifications.html

I would prefer Aquilines as mentioned by CM or, perhaps even better, the Tryggs shown by Gordon Gould in the referenced thread.

/ Only front chains? #52  
It wasn't what I ordered I ordered road boss but where sent these I called the company they ask if I want them instead with out paying the extra 200.00 . I got them for the road boss price 298.00. I will be taking them on and off sense they are not made for pavement

/ Only front chains?
I've checked all over the place for chains for my tractor and finally found what I am told will work best for my use.
I'm going to get Aquiline mpc chains for just my rear tires for now. They allow for minimum clearance issues for my fenders, and R-4 Titan Heavy Duty Industrial Tractor Lug tires sized at 14.9 x 24
I am coupling that with a HLA brand, lateral float, with crossover valve, 2000 Series 7' all steel plow, made in Canada. I considered a Sno-way plow with vertical float, crossover valve, and plastic moldboard; which is also a good choice for my tractor, but I want as little stress on my loader assembly as possible. Lateral float seems from an engineering standpoint to best accomplish this task. There is another forum on snow equipment use and it has tons of useful information and detailed videos by guys like 4shorts. I learned today from one of his recent videos that to keep from slipping on the front tires he drops his plow on the ground and then raises it slightly to keep the weight on the front tires, INSTEAD of on the loader. Seems like a no brainer, but it makes perfect sense, especially coming from a former heavy equipment operator and experienced snow tractor specific professional user.
Here are links to the chain type I was referring to: Aquiline Tire Chains
And to the HLA Plow: HLA Snow

CM, I looked at their web site and noticed their sale and manufacturing headquarters is right here in Oakland, Maine. Their web page does not have a ton of info. Did you get any kind of price quote from them that you could share. If possible I would be willing to try these out if I could arrange to pick them up to avoid shipping cost.

/ Only front chains? #54  
CM, I looked at their web site and noticed their sale and manufacturing headquarters is right here in Oakland, Maine. Their web page does not have a ton of info. Did you get any kind of price quote from them that you could share. If possible I would be willing to try these out if I could arrange to pick them up to avoid shipping cost.

Mine cost around $630 for size '14.9 x 24 Aquiline MPC' for R-4 Titan HD Lug loader type tires. You need to specify EXACTLY what you need to have the proper fit. I just installed them yesterday and ran them without further adjustment for about 3 hours cleaning up our most recent storm. They worked flawlessly. No hitting the fenders or any other issues; but I know I can adjust them tighter to the tires, which I will do soon. My selling dealer added $50 for inbound shipping and i went to pick them up at his store. Normally they get a full pallet or whatever but they were not close to a full order so I paid freight. I believe the distributor is wallingfords.com. See what they have to say about local sales.
Let us know how you make out.