Snow bucket

/ Snow bucket #1  

Bry555

Tractor
Kioti dk35
I have a kioti dk35se with 351 loader . Looking for a snow bucket 72-84 in. for a med. parking lot (car wash) Space is a issue .

/ Snow bucket #2  
Welcome to the forum. Is your tractor equipped with the quick attach bucket?

Why not ask your dealer to order you a bigger bucket or look on craigslist for a skid-steer bucket the side you desire. I see them on the local craigslist for a few hundred dollars every week.

/ Snow bucket
Yes it has a quick attach bucket . I see snow buckets on ebay ect. I am looking for one that can push wet snow to piles and lift off to back of prop.

/ Snow bucket #4  
Yes it has a quick attach bucket . I see snow buckets on ebay ect. I am looking for one that can push wet snow to piles and lift off to back of prop.

You don't want to be using a snow bucket on wet snow. These snow buckets are also called light material buckets and are twice the size of regular buckets and can put an aweful strain on a tractor plus if you use a snow bucket you better make sure you have a lot of rear weight on your machine.
I use a snow bucket but never on anything wet. Just on powder snow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    942.8 KB · Views: 297
   / Snow bucket #5  
The other orange or not that is a bad looking tractor you have there with that snow bucket attatched to it. :thumbsup:

You don't want to be using a snow bucket on wet snow. These snow buckets are also called light material buckets and are twice the size of regular buckets and can put an aweful strain on a tractor plus if you use a snow bucket you better make sure you have a lot of rear weight on your machine.
I use a snow bucket but never on anything wet. Just on powder snow.

/ Snow bucket #6  
If you don't have to carry snow then buy a snow pusher or box. as far as overloading the tractor, well it is either going to do it or not. I have never had any problem with snow. Our first snow was 24" of heavy wet snow and my 8' pusher did great. CJ