Getting mad

/ Getting mad #11  
SELL IT.Buy a massey,I am sure you will come out better financially.Have to say most of your posts are a love or hate relationship with your kioti tractor.LOL

Should be a CW song in there somewhere.

/ Getting mad
I can understand your frustration, but you repeatedly turn to Kioti corp. for just about every issue you have, and it's simply not the right approach. You had a big blow out with the dealer you bought from, so you need to write that dealer off. Establish a relationship with another dealer. You should be able to get a good sense from them after an initial conversation so call a few and choose accordingly.

Once you have a dealer who wants to work with you, bring these issues up with them. Put pressure on the dealer (nicely) and get them to call Kioti to find out what's happening. Kioti is set up to talk to dealers, not the general public and with good reason.

I have been dealing with another dealer here in Maine. They say they haven't got the shipment of ignition switches in yet. They said should be here soon . But they said that a week ago. But I did call a dealer in NH that they have them in but the person I need to talk to can't make it in today because of the roads. To call in the morning.

/ Getting mad
SELL IT.Buy a massey,I am sure you will come out better financially.Have to say most of your posts are a love or hate relationship with your kioti tractor.LOL

I love the tractor hate some dealers I think they need to be on there game better when they can't deal with corp they tell me to call and I'm tired of talking to corp run around.

/ Getting mad #14  
You seem to have more problems with your tractor every week than I have had with my DK 35 in 11 years.
Any part That I have needed, if the dealer didn't have them in stock I was able to have them drop shipped from Kioti in a few days.

Last edited:
   / Getting mad #15  
What dealer did you originally acquire the tractor from? Is the dealer here in Maine?

/ Getting mad
What dealer did you originally acquire the tractor from? Is the dealer here in Maine?

I bought the tractor from a dealer in NJ and had it ship to Maine it was a good deal saved 3,000 even having it shipped to Maine from buying from a dealer here. Then with the money we saved we had gravel delivered to the non profit so we could finish a road.

/ Getting mad #17  
I bought the tractor from a dealer in NJ and had it ship to Maine it was a good deal saved 3,000 even having it shipped to Maine from buying from a dealer here. Then with the money we saved we had gravel delivered to the non profit so we could finish a road.

AH the rest of the story, have you tried to deal with the selling dealer? It is no fun having problems with anything, but the selling dealer should be more willing to help. It should not be that way but it usually is. CJ

/ Getting mad #18  
Didn't you say water built up in the switch housing? You did drill a small hole to allow the water to drain out then right? If not the new one will do the same thing.

/ Getting mad
AH the rest of the story, have you tried to deal with the selling dealer? It is no fun having problems with anything, but the selling dealer should be more willing to help. It should not be that way but it usually is. CJ

The selling dealer we had issues with when we got the tractor it had big gashes in the back tires it took a month and a lawyer to get kioti to send new tires. After that I had issues with the 3pt hitch wasn't moving I had fix myself. Then when it came to my 50hr services called them first to get filters they where so rude that I bought my filter on the way to Vermont at upper valley tractor.

/ Getting mad
Didn't you say water built up in the switch housing? You did drill a small hole to allow the water to drain out then right? If not the new one will do the same thing.

It had water because the white housing around the starter had a break in the plastic. I did call the dealer today they are waiting they should be there next week a updated ignition switch. He said kioti had a bad batch of ignition switch.