Getting mad

/ Getting mad #31  
The dealer is waiting for a box of ignition switches from kioti a updated version that fixes the issue . Kioti taking there time . The dealer is replacing all there ignition switches too.

Your right You should sell it.

/ Getting mad #32  
Your right You should sell it.
I agree (SELL) all of these kiotis are junk.I have around 300 hours on my 2008 DK40SE not one problem yet.I guess I better knock on wood,I feel lucky.coobie

/ Getting mad #33  
By god I would sell it then,Heck you would only take about a $2-$3 thousand dollar burn.Different story my neck of the woods.No massey dealers is the reason I sold mine.IMHO your dealer needs to get off his rear.Have you checked any other kioti dealers on line?

I wasn't happy with my current Kubota, finally got fed up and talked to the John Deere dealer about trading it in on the same size/type tractor in green paint. The Deere was around $2k more then the Kubota was and the Kubota had between 50-100 hours at the time. No scratches or any issues other then I personally didn't care for its ride and noise level in the cab. The Deere dealer offered me around $17k if I remember right (either 17 or $23k, can't remember exactly) trade allowance on the new Deere. The Deere tractor was $44k, I owed $39k on the Kubota still. I was willing to take a $2-$3k hit just to get rid of it but not that big of a hit. Some times you are just stuck with a tractor you may not want unless you can find a buyer yourself.

/ Getting mad #34  
Oh My, a switch is causing all this crap,yep a PIA to change,can't get from dealer,well tell dealer to get from another dealer, I had serious issues with my CK25, called my selling dealer he went above and beyond,a week later I am back up and running,I'm happy,so happy I dropped another 3500$ there for more toys,(TOOLS). Almost 5 years over 1000 hours,used and abused,has made me money,tractor paid for,looking to up grade in the spring, I will buy from my dealer even if I can save 3000$ by traveling another 700 miles,in the long run its NOT WORTH IT!

/ Getting mad #35  
landedakioti is taking a little heat for expressing his frustrations with his tractor. Having had a Kioti that seemed to have one problem after another (see my thread http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/243729-broken-again-loosing-faith.html), I can sympathize with landedakioti. Just to be clear, if you add up all the issues he's had, they are starting to pile up and most of us would be a little PO'd in his shoes. He probably started this thread while he was still pissed that his tractor was broken again and made the comment about selling it, that's exactly how I started my thread, although ultimmately, that's exactly what I did. For the record, the DK45 has been a dream. 80 flawless hrs so far.

/ Getting mad
landedakioti is taking a little heat for expressing his frustrations with his tractor. Having had a Kioti that seemed to have one problem after another (see my thread http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/243729-broken-again-loosing-faith.html), I can sympathize with landedakioti. Just to be clear, if you add up all the issues he's had, they are starting to pile up and most of us would be a little PO'd in his shoes. He probably started this thread while he was still pissed that his tractor was broken again and made the comment about selling it, that's exactly how I started my thread, although ultimmately, that's exactly what I did. For the record, the DK45 has been a dream. 80 flawless hrs so far.

You are right sir was still pissed when i started it the thread. At now 110 hrs it has had more issues then the same tractor tractor down the road that has 300hrs on it. Like anyone else on here that wouldn't be pissed with low hrs and a dealing with the same issues. When it started out when you first get a new tractor with 5hrs on it to have gashes that you could stick the top part of you finger in and have the dealer give you a run around and then has kioti corp say it happen in your yard when you move it 2 feet and your daughter points out on a new tractor a issue with the tires and you after a month of back and forth you have to hire a lawyer to get something covered under a warranty. Then the second day the three point hitch fails to work because a pin but the dealer won't send a pin then the other things.
With ignition I'm mad with kioti take there time mail ignition switches to the dealer. Not mad at the dealer only with how kioti corp handles warranty issue. When I use this tractor to help a non profit and I plow and get wood to give to people that have a hard time that can't afford to pay someone or do it them selves. So when it's down it not just hurting me it's hurting people that it helps. That piss me off more. I did buy the tractor to make money with I got it to help people and what drew me more to the tractor was a 4yr warranty . One I' m on a budget I struggle but one thing that makes my $$ struggle worth it is I'm help people worse off then me survive a little better knowing they don't need to come up with $$ for heat to keep there families warm. I trying to help my fellow man.

/ Getting mad #37  
I agree (SELL) all of these kiotis are junk.I have around 300 hours on my 2008 DK40SE not one problem yet.I guess I better knock on wood,I feel lucky.coobie

Yep...I agree, they are junk. That's why I traded my Kioti CK20s w/ 584 hrs (nary a problem, ever) for an "orpan" (which I find funny BTW) new Bobcat CT335 Cab!

/ Getting mad #38  
Yep...I agree, they are junk. That's why I traded my Kioti CK20s w/ 584 hrs (nary a problem, ever) for an "orpan" (which I find funny BTW) new Bobcat CT335 Cab!

Moving on up!!!! Congrats on the Albino Kioti...

/ Getting mad #39  
You are right sir was still pissed when i started it the thread. At now 110 hrs it has had more issues then the same tractor tractor down the road that has 300hrs on it. Like anyone else on here that wouldn't be pissed with low hrs and a dealing with the same issues. When it started out when you first get a new tractor with 5hrs on it to have gashes that you could stick the top part of you finger in and have the dealer give you a run around and then has kioti corp say it happen in your yard when you move it 2 feet and your daughter points out on a new tractor a issue with the tires and you after a month of back and forth you have to hire a lawyer to get something covered under a warranty. Then the second day the three point hitch fails to work because a pin but the dealer won't send a pin then the other things.
With ignition I'm mad with kioti take there time mail ignition switches to the dealer. Not mad at the dealer only with how kioti corp handles warranty issue. When I use this tractor to help a non profit and I plow and get wood to give to people that have a hard time that can't afford to pay someone or do it them selves. So when it's down it not just hurting me it's hurting people that it helps. That piss me off more. I did buy the tractor to make money with I got it to help people and what drew me more to the tractor was a 4yr warranty . One I' m on a budget I struggle but one thing that makes my $$ struggle worth it is I'm help people worse off then me survive a little better knowing they don't need to come up with $$ for heat to keep there families warm. I trying to help my fellow man.

That's awful...hope everything works out for you.

/ Getting mad #40  
I do not understand why your local dealer does not have a key switch. I have numerous key switches in stock. New ones, old ones and even original key switches in stock. Call me of you cannot get your problem resolved.

Tony