Getting mad

/ Getting mad
My wife says her grandmother was a Cherokee princess.

The Cherokee, like other Native American cultures, do not have royalty or royal titles. The word "princess" is a title imported from Europe. The Cherokee are a matrilineal society. Clan membership is passed through the mother's side. However, the "princess" title is not tied to this.

Had to share this it is from one of my Cherokee history books.

/ Getting mad #72  
The Cherokee, like other Native American cultures, do not have royalty or royal titles. The word "princess" is a title imported from Europe. The Cherokee are a matrilineal society. Clan membership is passed through the mother's side. However, the "princess" title is not tied to this.

Had to share this it is from one of my Cherokee history books.

I know that, I was just messing with ya.

/ Getting mad
Man my kioti dealer would probably bring me his personal tractor to use if I had just a grease fitting not taking grease. Just the kind of guy he seems to be.

I think the most important thing you could do no matter what your tractor color is to establish a good relationship with a dealer. It sounds as if your local dealer "black balled" you and your tractor since you didn't buy from them. I may be wrong but I'd say just about any dealer kioti or Deere would respond the same way if you didn't purchase the unit from them. Is that right? No, but it's reality.

Any relationship has to be reciprocal. Having a non profit you should know this. If a dealer don't support you because you didn't support them kinda proves that point. By looking at your responses to the other posts I can tell you read what the other members were saying.......hopefully you heard it as well. Good luck!

When I bought the tractor I looked at tractorhouse I didn't go to kioti to find a dealer I talked to a guy who bought one in Conway NH . I didn't know until after I bought one there was a dealer in Maine. But he told me there was one in Maine in Lebanon me but for the same tractor he's they wanted 30,000. I got the tractor new in NJ for less and that meet the saving had could buy the gravel to put the road in. If I new of Whittemore and sons I would have bought it here. If I go kioti again I will buy from them If I don't go back to MF.

/ Getting mad #74  
When I bought the tractor I looked at tractorhouse I didn't go to kioti to find a dealer I talked to a guy who bought one in Conway NH . I didn't know until after I bought one there was a dealer in Maine. But he told me there was one in Maine in Lebanon me but for the same tractor he's they wanted 30,000. I got the tractor new in NJ for less and that meet the saving had could buy the gravel to put the road in. If I new of Whittemore and sons I would have bought it here. If I go kioti again I will buy from them If I don't go back to MF.

Ahh, pay no attention to the noise in this thread, everybody loves to stand on their soap box when it's not their money being spent. Out of principle... blah blah blah. It's simple, if I can save $3000 on the exact same thing by going a little further, I'd do the same thing.

I think I got an overall good deal with my DK45, but I don't even know how much I paid. They gave me a ridiculous trade amount on my first tractor (and got stuck with the tractor for over a year) when I bought my CK30 and then did a trade on that one for my DK 45. What I do know is that if it was going to cost me a couple hundred more to buy my next tractor from them over somebody else, I'll pay it, there's been a lot of perks dealing with them. Otherwise, money talks, if it didn't, I'd pimp out one of those deluxe green ones or maybe an orange one with the fancy HST+ system. I don't think Kioti is the best tractor on the market, just the best value.

/ Getting mad #75  
Look a very coherent post. Makes you wonder.

/ Getting mad #76  
Look a very coherent post. Makes you wonder.

/ Getting mad
Even though I am 1/2 cherokee I have never taken any benefit from it . From going to college I could have gone for free I chose to take loans and pay. I have never taken from the Cherokee tribe my grandmother lived as a tribe member and taught me to hide it because some elders didn't like half breeds. It was a slap in there heritage. Just like it was back in the day as a white woman having a African American baby.

/ Getting mad #79  
Not a bad suggestion at all. For me, if I have a 4 year warranty, I expect it to be taken care of with no effort or expense on my part. My dealer coming to my place to fix the tractor for free or floating it to his shop, again free of charge, during the warranty period was a HUGE part of my decision to buy a Kioti (they do that for all their customers). I realize not everybody has a dealer who'll do that, but it would still burn my @$$ to pay for a part that should and would be covered under warranty.

True... I would just get sick of wondering if it was gonna stop every time I climbed into the seat. After looking at the switch posted by Lande, that switch would be in the garbage can first time I had to pull it loose.. Thats something one would find on a solar powered minibike from Northern Tools!.

/ Getting mad
So my old ignition switch the date on make me think that this is a 2010 tractor that they sold to me as a 2012.

image-858464847.jpg