Getting mad

/ Getting mad
So I put the new one in started right so I went over to pull out more wood . Then I shut the tractor off to use the chainsaw then loaded the wood in the bucket then went start and again nothing I had to take it a part to clean and put it back together to start the tractor. I 'm going to call the dealer to see when the update ignition switches are coming.

image-2441344691.jpg

/ Getting mad #82  
I feel your pain Nate

/ Getting mad #84  
That's a real bummer. I can understand your frustration and I felt your pain with my CK30. Sometimes I think a machine is just cursed, no other way to explain it. I was very leary buying a second Kioti just to get out of a bad first experience with one, but with 85hrs on the clock of the DK45, not a single problem I didn't cause. Hopefully once you get the ignition sorted out you have the same experience. Have you priced out an ignition from CAT as was suggested?

/ Getting mad #85  
To Landed a Kioti,I don`t believe they would have a left over 2010 tractor when you bought your tractor but stranger things have happened.They wouldn`t have a leg to stand on if they misrepresented the year of the tractor because you have the contract with year of the tractor right on it and of course you have the manufacturers plate located somewhere on the frame with the build date right on it!

/ Getting mad #86  
To Landed a Kioti,I don`t believe they would have a left over 2010 tractor when you bought your tractor but stranger things have happened.They wouldn`t have a leg to stand on if they misrepresented the year of the tractor because you have the contract with year of the tractor right on it and of course you have the manufacturers plate located somewhere on the frame with the build date right on it!

Tractors don't have models years the same way cars do. There is simply a manufacturing date of the tractor. There is no difference between a 2010/11/12/13 DK 40 for instance. I'm not saying it doesn't matter, I'd want one built the same year I bought it, but you can't go back to them on model year.

/ Getting mad #87  
To answer your question, I grew up not too far from where you are, on what today would be today be called a subsistence farm. In the 30's and 40's it was called "dirt poor".

I am not questioning your (or your families) philanthropy nor your benevolence, just your veracity.

You "jump ugly" pretty quick.[/QUOTE

Wow that is some good talking out of both sides of the mouth.

/ Getting mad #88  
So I put the new one in started right so I went over to pull out more wood . Then I shut the tractor off to use the chainsaw then loaded the wood in the bucket then went start and again nothing I had to take it a part to clean and put it back together to start the tractor...

lande ... there must be something else going on here other than just the switch. A new switch can't go bad in such a short time. Maybe juggling the wires to work on the switch restores a break in the wires, or something. A Diesel will run just fine regardless of the electrical system (except for the stop solenoid) so it's quite possible that the problem in your start system returned seconds after starting the engine.

/ Getting mad
lande ... there must be something else going on here other than just the switch. A new switch can't go bad in such a short time. Maybe juggling the wires to work on the switch restores a break in the wires, or something. A Diesel will run just fine regardless of the electrical system (except for the stop solenoid) so it's quite possible that the problem in your start system returned seconds after starting the engine.

When I opened up the new one the copper had greenish tint on it. I do think there is something else I talk to a dealer that are still waiting for the updated switches. When they get them from kioti they will come and install it and test everything else.

/ Getting mad #90  
When I opened up the new one the copper had greenish tint on it. I do think there is something else I talk to a dealer that are still waiting for the updated switches. When they get them from kioti they will come and install it and test everything else.

Did they send you a new switch or an old one they took out of somebody elses tractor? That doesn't sound like a new part to me.