Getting mad

/ Getting mad #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
I'm getting mad that the new ignition switch hasn't come. It's snowing and now I need to take the dash a part to take the ignition out and clean again. So I can start the tractor. Kioti seems to take long to get a part then I ever had to wait for a part from MF. I think selling this tractor and going back to a MF or Kubota.

/ Getting mad #2  
I'm getting mad that the new ignition switch hasn't come. It's snowing and now I need to take the dash a part to take the ignition out and clean again. So I can start the tractor. Kioti seems to take long to get a part then I ever had to wait for a part from MF. I think selling this tractor and going back to a MF or Kubota.

I'll give you twenty dollars for it.

/ Getting mad #3  

Sounds like you need to be dealing with a different dealer, find one with the switch in stock. It really sounds like it is your dealer not Kioti that is slow. CJ

/ Getting mad #4  
I've never had to wait for a part or a repair under warranty. Is this the dealer you have a history with? If it is, there's no real surprise he's dragging his feet. If you're using a dealer who's only business is tractor sales and service, they should have the part in stock or be able to get it in a day or two.

/ Getting mad #5  
I replaced mine a couple of months ago. Ordered it from my dealer in Oregon and it was here within the week. I do think some dealers will wait for a few orders to build up and then order from the warehouse to try and reduce shipping costs rather than order one item at a time.
Try contacting another dealer to see if they have one in stock.:):)

/ Getting mad #6  
By god I would sell it then,Heck you would only take about a $2-$3 thousand dollar burn.Different story my neck of the woods.No massey dealers is the reason I sold mine.IMHO your dealer needs to get off his rear.Have you checked any other kioti dealers on line?

/ Getting mad
They say it's on it's way a hold up at kioti. I don't know but after taking it a part again cleaning it putting back together just to get it to start. I spend more time keep a new tractor going then I did with my old tractor from 1986. Next time I will spend the extra 6,000 on a MF. I thinking again I will have the non profits lawyer to call kioti main office again like I had to with the tires when we first got the tractor after a month fight kioti on our own.

/ Getting mad #8  
I'm not sure what you need, but have found most everything I have ever been looking for on Amazon.
Most always got what I ordered within 3-4 days too.

/ Getting mad #9  
They say it's on it's way a hold up at kioti. I don't know but after taking it a part again cleaning it putting back together just to get it to start. I spend more time keep a new tractor going then I did with my old tractor from 1986. Next time I will spend the extra 6,000 on a MF. I thinking again I will have the non profits lawyer to call kioti main office again like I had to with the tires when we first got the tractor after a month fight kioti on our own.

I can understand your frustration, but you repeatedly turn to Kioti corp. for just about every issue you have, and it's simply not the right approach. You had a big blow out with the dealer you bought from, so you need to write that dealer off. Establish a relationship with another dealer. You should be able to get a good sense from them after an initial conversation so call a few and choose accordingly.

Once you have a dealer who wants to work with you, bring these issues up with them. Put pressure on the dealer (nicely) and get them to call Kioti to find out what's happening. Kioti is set up to talk to dealers, not the general public and with good reason.

/ Getting mad #10  
SELL IT.Buy a massey,I am sure you will come out better financially.Have to say most of your posts are a love or hate relationship with your kioti tractor.LOL