CK30HST Hydraulic Cooler

/ CK30HST Hydraulic Cooler #1  

Rob327

Tractor
Bobcat CT230
I don't suppose there's any dealers around here who might know if the small rad used for cooling hydraulic fluid in a CK30HST will fit in its Bobcat branded twin? My local bobcat guy wants $400 for one which seems like an awfully high price to pay for such a tiny little radiator.

/ CK30HST Hydraulic Cooler #2  
Rob
If you have a second call me!

/ CK30HST Hydraulic Cooler #3  
A while back, my CK30hst is a 2004 model, Kioti had steel lines going to the cooler which helped the cooler vibrate and leak. Kioti's fix was changing the steel lines with rubber. Mine was under warranty. It still leaked after the rubber lines and members were using rubber mountings on the two top mounting pins. I did that and good so far with 250 hours on a new cooler. The old coolers had small fins like a radiator. I saw a Bobcat with round tubes in the cooler which is what I think Kioti switched to. Give Wallace a call. He sold both and probably could tell you in his sleep what is needed. He's also fair on parts and will gladly ship to you.

/ CK30HST Hydraulic Cooler
Hey Wallace sorry for the delay. Truck, tractor and well pump all went in the same week so priority shifted a bit. I'll give you a shout hopefully next week.

In the meantime I had it leak tested. They found and repaired two large holes. Unfortunately on the subsequent test they found several pin holes which could not be repaired. The shop advised that the pin holes are small enough that I should be able to start it up long enough to move it. I'd like to do that since it's parked in a bad spot right now and I can't get anything else out of my garage.

Anything I should watch out for when topping up the hydraulic fluid now that the cooler has been removed and replaced?