Loooking at a 3054

/ Loooking at a 3054
I went to there web site and there is a picture of it, it looks complete, if you get a chance, could you go there and see if the starter looks right,

/ Loooking at a 3054 #12  
I could look at it but never having mine out of the unit I probably couldn't give you a definite ID;starters all look pretty much alike. That number is from the Kioti parts manual and if they're telling you that's the number, that must be a complete unit??

/ Loooking at a 3054 #13  
That's a real good price but I'd be concerned about the cost of getting it operational again. Was the engine damaged or ruined by the high RPM that wouldn't come down? How long did it run like that? The inop starter is a 'convenient" problem that prevents you from checking it out. The high RPM problem is almost certainly a jammed injection pump, not the governor (I haven't heard of any governor failures). IP failures are a bit more common: http://kittrellcommunitywatch.dyndns.org/Kioti_IP_Data

How long has it sat? What does the oil look like? What does the hydraulic fluid look like? Condition of the tires? Can you turn the engine with a wrench or is it frozen?

Fixing/replacing the starter is trivial but that's the tip of the iceberg; as a minimum, you'll probably need an IP. Recommend you inspect it carefully if you plan to get it running again.