Loooking at a 3054

/ Loooking at a 3054 #1  

double hunter

Gold Member
Tractor
Ford 1715
Looking at buying a LK3054, it has some issues, needs a starter for one, it has set up for a couple years, its a 4 wheel dr with a loader, showing 851 hrs and owner sez this is correct, the owner sez the last time they had it running the rpms went up and would not come dowm, sounds like the governor or governor linkage, my questions is are parts available for this tractor, it has a loader on it, we have agreed on a 2500,00 price which I think is reasonable, any opions

/ Loooking at a 3054 #2  
Looking at buying a LK3054, it has some issues, needs a starter for one, it has set up for a couple years, its a 4 wheel dr with a loader, showing 851 hrs and owner sez this is correct, the owner sez the last time they had it running the rpms went up and would not come dowm, sounds like the governor or governor linkage, my questions is are parts available for this tractor, it has a loader on it, we have agreed on a 2500,00 price which I think is reasonable, any opions

Although this is a discontinued model (2008, I think was the last year)parts are still readily available. This model morphed into the LK 30, which has been discontinued also. The difference between the two tractors was an upgraded engine, while the chassis and all other parts remained 3054

/ Loooking at a 3054 #3  
Sounds like a pretty good deal. It sounds like the problem injection pump that Kioti seems to have lots of issues with. Just be aware that you're into some pretty big money to fix that. Even if that is the problem, the price is still right.

/ Loooking at a 3054
Talked to the owner again this morning and expressed some of my concerns about buying a pig in a poke, he agreed with my concerns and said he'd take 2,000 for it, I think I'm gonna just go ahead and get, if it gets to bad I can probably part it out if I have to, the loader should be worth around 1500 and it has a good set of tires on it,

/ Loooking at a 3054 #5  
I'd think you could sell the tires and then take the rest for scrap and still come out ahead. Good deal.

/ Loooking at a 3054
Does anyone know the part number for the starter on the lk3054,

/ Loooking at a 3054 #7  
Nope, but this might help. If not call them or your local dealer

OEM Parts

/ Loooking at a 3054 #8  
Starter # E5500-63015

/ Loooking at a 3054
Thanks for the info, contacted a business in Ga., Rare electrical, they have one for $184.00, quite a bit of difference from the dealership,

/ Loooking at a 3054 #10  
Should you need it(hope you don't) the injector pump assembly # E5900-51011. That's a he!! of a deal on that starter; you sure thats a complete starter assembly?