stickrake for Kioti ds3510

/ stickrake for Kioti ds3510 #1  

13gef13

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar ym1510d Kioti ds3510 Kioti EX5310
I am going to buy a stickrake for my soon to be delivered ds3510 and as I have no idea what size the tractor can handle I am after some advice. I have 280 acres of bush/forest that I want to push tracks through. I expect to push the light scrub with the fel and the use the stickrake to clean up. Other than it should be wider than the tractor I really have no idea what size. Unfortunately I had to settle for the smaller tractor as I have to trailer it 130km each way to the block. The thieves make it so that nothing can be left there.
I am also looking at a box blade and have thought a 5ft would be about max for this tractor.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks, Geoff

/ stickrake for Kioti ds3510 #2  
I am going to buy a stickrake for my soon to be delivered ds3510 and as I have no idea what size the tractor can handle I am after some advice. I have 280 acres of bush/forest that I want to push tracks through. I expect to push the light scrub with the fel and the use the stickrake to clean up. Other than it should be wider than the tractor I really have no idea what size. Unfortunately I had to settle for the smaller tractor as I have to trailer it 130km each way to the block. The thieves make it so that nothing can be left there.
I am also looking at a box blade and have thought a 5ft would be about max for this tractor.

Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks, Geoff

Try kioti.com web site and check out the specs for your tire type and size. You might be able to go to a 6' box blade depending on the width of your tire track from side to side. Also, try asking your selling dealer what they recommend for your new tractor.
Send us pics when you get her hooked up...

/ stickrake for Kioti ds3510 #3  
Check in your owners manual. That is where I found the listing of equipment that the tractor can safely handle.
I used a 66" Box blade as that is what I had. NO problems using it.
Not sure what a stickrake is, but I used a 6 ft. landscape rake on it and the tractor never knew it was behind it.....

Tom

/ stickrake for Kioti ds3510
Check in your owners manual. That is where I found the listing of equipment that the tractor can safely handle.
I used a 66" Box blade as that is what I had. NO problems using it.
Not sure what a stickrake is, but I used a 6 ft. landscape rake on it and the tractor never knew it was behind it.....

Tom
I think what you in the US call a landscape rake is what we in Oz call a stickrake. Don't get the tractor til next week, just doing my homework.
Thanks for the info, Geoff

/ stickrake for Kioti ds3510 #5  
I think what you in the US call a landscape rake is what we in Oz call a stickrake. Don't get the tractor til next week, just doing my homework.
Thanks for the info, Geoff

You could go to (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) and see what they have and what we call the item. May help
when Oz tries to talk to the Yanks. :D Thay have some very good how to use the equipment videos also...in their video library...
Good luck with your new purchase...
Tom