Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK45S

Default Thank you Coyote Machine

Dear Coyote Machine;

After reading some of the recent non technical exchanges in this forum, I thought I would give you a little feedback.

I read TractorByNet's Kioti Owning/Operating forum almost every day. I've probably read most, if not all, of your contributions in this forum. Many are relevant to our DK45. It is major knowledgeable constructive contributors like you, Rick Wallace and Ken Sweet, that make this forum what it is.

I just thought I would take a second and let you know how much I apreciate all of your helpful posts.

Thank you.

-Art

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Default Re: Thank you Coyote Machine

ON84, Art,

Thank you very much-
    I try to do what I can to help out.
    I've learned just about all I know about tractors from this forum...
    Can you say something about your DK-45 and what you like about it and what you use it for mostly?

Thanks,

CM
    2010 DK-40se/hst, Kioti KL-401 FEL, (with reversible Kioti cutting edge), 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter valve. HLA Series 2000 7' snowplow, Aquiline MPC rear chains.

Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, with bagger system. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang mower, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss, '86 anniversary edition.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    john deere

What a pleasant post , Carl are you watching ?

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE hst & Mahindra 3616 hst cab & John Deere 3120

I am also very thankful for all the knowledge that is shared in forum. As stated above CM, Rick Wallace, and Michigan Iron as well as others have shared and saved many of us time and money from their personal experiences. CM and Rick Wallace where very instrumental in helping me get by backhoe operating properly when I had wrong bucket and wrong bucket pins. CM also opened my eyes to one of my most useful tools, M.I.E "hook". The best tool for root cutting and stump removal. This is a tractor forum that works! Lets keep up the good work!

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by chubby View Post
    I am also very thankful for all the knowledge that is shared in forum. As stated above CM, Rick Wallace, and Michigan Iron as well as others have shared and saved many of us time and money from their personal experiences. CM and Rick Wallace where very instrumental in helping me get by backhoe operating properly when I had wrong bucket and wrong bucket pins. CM also opened my eyes to one of my most useful tools, M.I.E "hook". The best tool for root cutting and stump removal. This is a tractor forum that works! Lets keep up the good work!
    Cool! Glad you're liking the 'CLAW'- I haven't had a chance to use it too much to date but probably will be using it more soon.
    Also glad you got that hoe fixed and can get some use out of it now.
    2010 DK-40se/hst, Kioti KL-401 FEL, (with reversible Kioti cutting edge), 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter valve. HLA Series 2000 7' snowplow, Aquiline MPC rear chains.

Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, with bagger system. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang mower, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss, '86 anniversary edition.