NEW TRACTOR --- (check inside for details)

/ NEW TRACTOR --- (check inside for details) #21  
Hard to let a good friend go.. but you gotta admit that new LS looks tough!:thumbsup: Congratulations on your new machine.

James K0UA

/ NEW TRACTOR --- (check inside for details)
Hard to let a good friend go.. but you gotta admit that new LS looks tough!:thumbsup: Congratulations on your new machine.

James K0UA
Thanks - I think so :D

You got a great price on that. It's always bittersweet to part with a friend.
Yeah, wouldn't have sold it (now) without that price :thumbsup:

/ NEW TRACTOR --- (check inside for details) #23  
So, you did not buy your LS from the dealer that carries both LS and Kioti? If so, good call. That guy is ridiculous. He doesn't do "internet/email", quoted me prices off the top of his head (which were a couple thousand above anything I read online about other's purchases), and didn't let me drive any of his tractors because his lot was a giant puddle of mud. Plus his shop is a disgusting filthy mess. He wins no business from me!

Congrats on your new toy, I hope to be making a similar move in a few years (had to settle for ~30 HP in a used tractor for now).

So, you did not buy your LS from the dealer that carries both LS and Kioti? If so, good call. That guy is ridiculous. He doesn't do "internet/email", quoted me prices off the top of his head (which were a couple thousand above anything I read online about other's purchases), and didn't let me drive any of his tractors because his lot was a giant puddle of mud. Plus his shop is a disgusting filthy mess. He wins no business from me!

Congrats on your new toy, I hope to be making a similar move in a few years (had to settle for ~30 HP in a used tractor for now).

No. "Mark" was not very good at calling back in a reasonable time, even though I made the 50 mile (each way) trip several times to test drive and deal with him. He offered me the absolute LOWEST trade-in amount for my CK20 of any dealer I spoke with, and made it seem like a huge favor that he was even considering taking my 1 yr old machine in on trade even though he also sold Kioti !

The "LS only" dealer I ended up buying from was honest, quick to respond, and a "no BS" kind of fella, which I appreciate. He straight out said he was not interested in taking in my Kioti on trade because he would have issues doing warranty work (dealing with Kioti) if he sold it. Said he would help me sell it on my own if needed. Also offered slightly cheaper pricing on the same LS tractors too.

Not saying that Mark @ Aeschliman's Equipment was a bad buy, but he didn't work very hard for the sale.

/ NEW TRACTOR --- (check inside for details) #25  
Congrats - looks like a nice machine and sounds like you did excellent selling the Kioti!
Enjoy!

/ NEW TRACTOR --- (check inside for details) #26  
Ok, I wasn't gonna name the place, but since you did... :)

I can't fathom how Aeschliman's is even in business still. My dealings were with Scott, but yeah, Mark didn't seem very enthusiastic either. I was looking closely at a Kioti DK, and they weren't even interested in trying to sell me one. It was rather odd, frankly. I was also pretty dissapointed, since they are super local to me, and it would be nice to have them so close in case of warranty, etc.

Ok, I wasn't gonna name the place, but since you did... :)

I can't fathom how Aeschliman's is even in business still. My dealings were with Scott, but yeah, Mark didn't seem very enthusiastic either. I was looking closely at a Kioti DK, and they weren't even interested in trying to sell me one. It was rather odd, frankly. I was also pretty dissapointed, since they are super local to me, and it would be nice to have them so close in case of warranty, etc.

Yeah, I'm not bashing them but I wouldn't recommend them either.

Drive up to Clio (just north of Flint) to Paul's tractor. They have limited stock, and only had shuttles, but he can get whatever you want shipped in of course.

I'm actually looking for a ZTR mower and he sells Bobcat & Gravely... May b dealing with again pretty soon ;-)

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android

/ NEW TRACTOR --- (check inside for details) #28  
Yeah, I'm not bashing them but I wouldn't recommend them either.

Drive up to Clio (just north of Flint) to Paul's tractor. They have limited stock, and only had shuttles, but he can get whatever you want shipped in of course.

I'm actually looking for a ZTR mower and he sells Bobcat & Gravely... May b dealing with again pretty soon ;-)

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android

I priced out a couple wallenstein chippers over the phone last year at pauls tractor they had very competitive prices. The sales lady was very polite. I Still would like a chipper but burning large brush piles in the winter is so much cheaper. Someday I'll get a chipper

/ NEW TRACTOR --- (check inside for details) #29  
While I was doing my research , I too checked LS. The guy had a lawnmower and Husqvarna dealership
that had previously handled Mahindra [he still had two on the lot]. He had one LS in the 30 hp range and
a smaller one. I asked to see his shop and he was kind of taken back. When I asked to see his parts
inventory, he had maybe one shelf about 8 feet long. That sealed the deal--no way! But what really
sealed the deal was a leaking roll-about air conditioner from LG. If you are a young man maybe you buy from LG but at my age I do not have that luxury.

/ NEW TRACTOR --- (check inside for details) #30  
I don't know how many times I have seen that LS tractors are part of the LG group, but they are NOT. they were spun off in 2003. Spun off means all done, no longer affiliated with, its over folks.. just like my company Windstream Communications was spun off of Alltel in 2006.. and Alltel does not even exist any longer they were bought out by Verizon... When a spin off occurs, you split the sheets completely. Data network, finances, leadership, and rank and file. All of it.

LS Group was spun off from LG Group in 2003. LS Group and its subsidiaries have approximately (USD)$25.2 billion in revenue worldwide with about 100 subsidiaries in 25 countries. The Company is controlled by the Koo family, the founding family of LG Group.
LS means "Leading Solution".

LS Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James K0UA