kioti dk45s jumping out of gear

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #1  

logmaster

Tractor
DK 45 S
I HAVE A 2008 THAT STARTED POPPING OUT OF FORWARD GEAR WITH LESS TAN 100 HRS.
DEALER TOLD ME MY LOT OF TRACTORS HAD BAD BATCH OF SHIFTING FORKS AND WOULD REPLACE MINE.
NEW SHIFTING FORK WAS DONE WITH 450 HRS ON TRACTOR. NOW WITH 725 HRS ON DK45S ITS POPPING OUT AGINE
AND DEALER & KIOTI TELL ME IM OUT OF LUCK AND WILL HAVE TO PAY TO FIX? ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM ???????????
THIS TRACTOR IS MY 2 KIOTI TRACTOR I HAVE A 3054 AND IT IS ALSO MY LAST. LOGMASTER

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #2  
:welcome: To TBN. Sorry for your troubles

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #3  
Welcome! Recommend shutting off CAPS...its considered shouting and we can hear you without shouting:)
Where's your dealer, and what's their name?
Curious why it took till 450 hours to 'fix' it the first time, especially since it started at 100 hours?:confused2:
How long from when it was fixed the first time until you hit 750 hrs.?
Is it doing exactly what it did before it was fixed or has anything changed at all?

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #4  
DEALER TOLD ME MY LOT OF TRACTORS HAD BAD BATCH OF SHIFTING FORKS AND WOULD REPLACE MINE.
NEW SHIFTING FORK WAS DONE WITH 450 HRS ON TRACTOR. NOW WITH 725 HRS ON DK45S ITS POPPING OUT AGINE
AND DEALER & KIOTI TELL ME IM OUT OF LUCK AND WILL HAVE TO PAY TO FIX? ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM ???????????
THIS TRACTOR IS MY 2 KIOTI TRACTOR I HAVE A 3054 AND IT IS ALSO MY LAST. LOGMASTER
?????

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #5  
Write letter to Attorney General State of New York consumer affairs division. They should be happy to help you. Send copies of letter to both Dealer and Kioti.

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear
purchased Dec.08 john park in NH, to far to take for repair. the reason it took so long to get fixed is the first dealer i took it to couldn't fix it but bent the shudle handle and stopped it from popping out for a wile. over half the hrs on my tractor are pto hrs
hydro wood spilter & pto wood chipper. i then took it to CCR in Willston VT and they fixed the shifting fork last febuary. i ony use my big tractor in the winter. ps i wasn't shouting i can't spell well and it easer for me to see the word in caps thanks logmaster

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear
what im trying to find out is if anyone else has had this problem?????????????????????????

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #8  
<SNIP> ps i wasn't shouting i can't spell well and it easer for me to see the word in caps thanks logmaster

Here's a trick to try: when writing, to see the words better hit the control, (ctrl) button and the + key and the text will get larger. Then use ctrl and - to bring it back to regular size before posting.

If someone has experienced the same problem they may read your thread and post accordingly- be patient, sometimes it takes time for people to get to see it.

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #9  
My 2006 DK43S had a similar problem in its second(?) year. It would pop out of gear in reverse, though. Anyway, the shift fork was replaced under warrantee and my dealer said the replacement fork was clearly a beefier part. I'm up to nearly 800 hrs now and no more problems. I should add that I have been especially careful since the replacement to be certain that I am FULLY stopped before I shift between forward and reverse.
BOB

/ kioti dk45s jumping out of gear #10  

Are you logging with it ? Are you pulling more then it can handle. On the farm we had one tractor we used for logging in Vermont and it would pop out of gear and other issues it was the tractor that spent more time in the shop at the end of ever month. A ford long if we didn't push the clutch in all the way when we put it in it gear it would pop out.