Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

Default Re: Kioti attitude?

Quote Originally Posted by EHR View Post
    I guess I am just curious why some people jump on others so severely. My opinion of some on this particular forum is, everything is perfect until it concerns me then all bets are off. Many of you expressed it better than me and I thank you for it.
    Were on the internet, You can be anybody or thing you want to be. As Mr.Massey has said Take what you want and leave the rest.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    12' Kioti DK40SE HST

Quote Originally Posted by MasseyWV View Post
    Forums are populated by people, and where there are people there will always be problems. Like others have mentioned, try to ignore the bad and take what you can from the good.

This is not directed at TBN specifically, but over the years I've found that while many people on forums are simply trying to be helpful, others seem to take some sort of perverse pleasure from trying to get a rise out of people, but if you ignore them you're denying them the very gratification they seek. Forums also seem to be magnets for know-it-alls who have to be the biggest/best/first at everything. It's all about status and reputation, where numbers matter more than substance. Life is just one big ...... contest, which is little more than a waste of time, but they never learn so it's best to simply ignore them entirely.

In my experience, it's all to common.
    Nicely put.
    12' DK40SE HST

KL401 FEL, 72" Sundown Tiller, 72" Kodiak Rotary Cutter, NAI 48" Root Grapple

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by EHR View Post
    I guess I am just curious why some people jump on others so severely. My opinion of some on this particular forum is, everything is perfect until it concerns me then all bets are off. Many of you expressed it better than me and I thank you for it.
    Are you talking about the Kioti forum on Owning/Operating, or are you talking about responses to posts you've posted on TBN? Can you point out an example of where you've been poorly treated, wherever it might be?
    2010 DK-40se/hst, Kioti KL-401 FEL, (reversible Kioti cutting edge), 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter valve. HLA Series 2000 7' snowplow, Aquiline MPC rear chains. Samuri Sickle bar.

Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, with bagger. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang mower, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss, '86 anniversary edition.

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

There are some folks out there in life that want to blow your candle out to make theres burn brighter,keep that in mind.coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620

This has been around for several years. Flame Warriors Home

Elite Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Locoweed View Post
    This has been around for several years. Flame Warriors Home
    Priceless!

The Rat, Whisper, and Troller are very common, not to mention sneaky and devious. But beware of the Kung-Fu Master or he will destroy you, or so he thinks anyway. Regardless, the one weapon for which all forum warriors have no defense is simple indifference, otherwise know as ignoring them. In fact, it drives some of them nuts and can make them become quite entertaining.

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote machine View Post
    Are you talking about the Kioti forum on Owning/Operating, or are you talking about responses to posts you've posted on TBN? Can you point out an example of where you've been poorly treated, wherever it might be?
    Or are you saying Kioti owners have more of an attitude than other owners?

I think you can disect most threads as follows;

1) Question asked
    2) Question answered 10 times in 10 different ways
    3) Somebody goes out on a tangent or has their feelings hurt
    4) Discussion breaks down

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    KIOTI DK50 HST

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    There are some folks out there in life that want to blow your candle out to make theres burn brighter,keep that in mind.coobie
    +1 could not have said it better! CJ
    Kioti DK50HST Cab
    401 FEL
    Saws, 338xp,346xp mod,372xp mod, 390xp, Stihl combi 130 trimmer.

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

Wonder if the attitudes come with remotes? At least painted Orange to match.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    Kubota 5030HSTC

i've got 13 0r 14 people on my IGNORE LIST...intolerance, name calling, bigoted, holier than thou attitudes get people ignored...easy to put someone on that list. I consider it carefully, but once there, they never come off...I've noticed that it makes it easier for me to read a thread when these people's' posts are simply not shown...
    Joy is having the tools you need and needing the tools you have!

Kubota 5030 HSTC, BB, Danueser PHD, LA853 QA HD FEL w JD toothbar, 3pt chisel, 3 pt disk, 6' shredder, Kubota FEL hay spike, 3pt hay fork w carryall, Kubota RTV 1140

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast