Kioti attitude?

/ Kioti attitude? #11  
I guess I am just curious why some people jump on others so severely. My opinion of some on this particular forum is, everything is perfect until it concerns me then all bets are off. Many of you expressed it better than me and I thank you for it.

Were on the internet, You can be anybody or thing you want to be. As Mr.Massey has said Take what you want and leave the rest.

/ Kioti attitude? #12  
Forums are populated by people, and where there are people there will always be problems. Like others have mentioned, try to ignore the bad and take what you can from the good.

This is not directed at TBN specifically, but over the years I've found that while many people on forums are simply trying to be helpful, others seem to take some sort of perverse pleasure from trying to get a rise out of people, but if you ignore them you're denying them the very gratification they seek. Forums also seem to be magnets for know-it-alls who have to be the biggest/best/first at everything. It's all about status and reputation, where numbers matter more than substance. Life is just one big ...... contest, which is little more than a waste of time, but they never learn so it's best to simply ignore them entirely.

In my experience, it's all to common.

Nicely put.:thumbsup:

/ Kioti attitude? #13  
I guess I am just curious why some people jump on others so severely. My opinion of some on this particular forum is, everything is perfect until it concerns me then all bets are off. Many of you expressed it better than me and I thank you for it.

Are you talking about the Kioti forum on Owning/Operating, or are you talking about responses to posts you've posted on TBN? Can you point out an example of where you've been poorly treated, wherever it might be?

/ Kioti attitude? #14  
There are some folks out there in life that want to blow your candle out to make theres burn brighter,keep that in mind.coobie

/ Kioti attitude? #16  
This has been around for several years. Flame Warriors Home

Priceless! :laughing:

The Rat, Whisper, and Troller are very common, not to mention sneaky and devious. But beware of the Kung-Fu Master or he will destroy you, or so he thinks anyway. Regardless, the one weapon for which all forum warriors have no defense is simple indifference, otherwise know as ignoring them. In fact, it drives some of them nuts and can make them become quite entertaining.

/ Kioti attitude? #17  
Are you talking about the Kioti forum on Owning/Operating, or are you talking about responses to posts you've posted on TBN? Can you point out an example of where you've been poorly treated, wherever it might be?

Or are you saying Kioti owners have more of an attitude than other owners?

I think you can disect most threads as follows;

1) Question asked
2) Question answered 10 times in 10 different ways
3) Somebody goes out on a tangent or has their feelings hurt
4) Discussion breaks down

/ Kioti attitude? #19  
Wonder if the attitudes come with remotes? At least painted Orange to match.

/ Kioti attitude? #20  
i've got 13 0r 14 people on my IGNORE LIST...intolerance, name calling, bigoted, holier than thou attitudes get people ignored...easy to put someone on that list. I consider it carefully, but once there, they never come off...I've noticed that it makes it easier for me to read a thread when these people's' posts are simply not shown...