Kioti attitude?

/ Kioti attitude? #31  
It is always easier to see it in others than ourselves, I may be a total jerk even though I try not to be. Some people also bring it on themselves by trying to stir the pot so to speak. We all have our faults.

That's a very good point. :thumbsup:

/ Kioti attitude? #32  
I See this thread has been cleaned.

/ Kioti attitude? #33  
I may be a total jerk even though I try not to be.

Well sir for what its worth I can assure you that you are not a jerk and your about as far from being a jerk as one could possibly get and you couldn't be a jerk even if you tried :thumbsup:

/ Kioti attitude? #34  
Well sir for what its worth I can assure you that you are not a jerk and your about as far from being a jerk as one could possibly get and you couldn't be a jerk even if you tried :thumbsup:

Agree :thumbsup:

/ Kioti attitude? #35  

Agree :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, I try, but sometimes one just never knows.

/ Kioti attitude? #36  
There are several reasons forums and forum goers exist.

A. Those that want knowledge on the subject or are willing to share their knowledge.
B. Those that want to validate their knowledge/position/ownership of a particular model.

Most of those looking for validation become confrontational when they don't get it!

I've learned a lot from forums, and will in the future. You just have to remember there is always a price. And putting up with the ***** on any forum is the price of admittance!

/ Kioti attitude? #37  
I feel the same way even though you have me beat...I only did it for 27 years 2 months & 16 days:cool:

Man I love retirement:thumbsup:

Motor, I may be drifting a bit from the original post (although I DO own a Kioti :D), but I think the final months before my retirement was the most fun I had working. I was the "administrator of last resort" who got to handle the phone calls from folks that were unjustly verbally abusing the staff in my office. Can't tell you the number of times I was told that "I will have your job". I had a one word answer - "okay"..

I guess that is about how I feel when I see people in the threads getting all wrapped up in the wires.. "okay"

/ Kioti attitude? #38  
There are several reasons forums and forum goers exist.

A. Those that want knowledge on the subject or are willing to share their knowledge.
B. Those that want to validate their knowledge/position/ownership of a particular model.

Most of those looking for validation become confrontational when they don't get it!

I've learned a lot from forums, and will in the future. You just have to remember there is always a price. And putting up with the ***** on any forum is the price of admittance!

Well put. :thumbsup:

/ Kioti attitude? #39  
Motor, I may be drifting a bit from the original post (although I DO own a Kioti :D), but I think the final months before my retirement was the most fun I had working. I was the "administrator of last resort" who got to handle the phone calls from folks that were unjustly verbally abusing the staff in my office. Can't tell you the number of times I was told that "I will have your job". I had a one word answer - "okay"..

I guess that is about how I feel when I see people in the threads getting all wrapped up in the wires.. "okay"

It's a fact, years of dealing with peoples problems makes one apathetic which always makes those with the problems angry-er...a viscous circle I tell ya:laughing:

Human nature is very predictable and no matter where you work there is always conflict. It's no different here on TBN, but here like anywhere else is how you handle it. I prefer to ignore lot's of posts because at the end of the day that post was a "click" away. I don't have to respond so I don't because one can't defend yourself from a mindset. We all get sucked into a conflict every now and then(I have once here on TBN in over 10 years), but now that my buddy TJ has "learned me" about this ignore button I can sleep peacefully;)

Humor is a great healer and I'll stick with that even though it may or may not seem appropriate for the subject matter.........Now, Dublin, where is that pint?:D

/ Kioti attitude? #40  
Still Hat Tipping. And I can keep this up as long as you can. BELIEVE ME. :dance1: