Kioti attitude?

/ Kioti attitude? #1  

EHR

Silver Member
Tractor
bcs 720
I have watched and in the past been a victim of the attitude of members on TBN. If your purchase is running fine and someone complains about theirs then they are deemed a "whiner". BUT if yours is broken it is a different story, or if you come from a different brand.

I have opened this up, what do you think?

/ Kioti attitude? #2  
I have watched and in the past been a victim of the attitude of members on TBN. If your purchase is running fine and someone complains about theirs then they are deemed a "whiner". BUT if yours is broken it is a different story, or if you come from a different brand.

I have opened this up, what do you think?

What is it your asking?

/ Kioti attitude? #3  
I think this is common in an open forum. Think of the never ending "Chevy vs. Ford" decades long debate. After a bit you either decide to pass by the trash talkers and get what you can from the good stuff on the forum.....or you leave.

MarkV

/ Kioti attitude? #4  
The forums are what they are. It's easy enough to avoid that which does not suit you. Some actively choose not to avoid confrontation. The forums are only as bad as you let them be I think.

/ Kioti attitude? #5  
I think this is common in an open forum. Think of the never ending "Chevy vs. Ford" decades long debate. After a bit you either decide to pass by the trash talkers and get what you can from the good stuff on the forum.....or you leave.

MarkV

Well Whats wrong with Fiat?

/ Kioti attitude? #6  
Forums are populated by people, and where there are people there will always be problems. Like others have mentioned, try to ignore the bad and take what you can from the good.

This is not directed at TBN specifically, but over the years I've found that while many people on forums are simply trying to be helpful, others seem to take some sort of perverse pleasure from trying to get a rise out of people, but if you ignore them you're denying them the very gratification they seek. Forums also seem to be magnets for know-it-alls who have to be the biggest/best/first at everything. It's all about status and reputation, where numbers matter more than substance. Life is just one big ....... contest, which is little more than a waste of time, but they never learn so it's best to simply ignore them entirely.

I think this is common in an open forum.

In my experience, it's all to common.

/ Kioti attitude? #7  
Well Whats wrong with Fiat?

Nothing that I know of. I've never had one. Sounds like someone pushed your buttons and most likely they didn't know what they were talking about. Let it go and move on. Too much good stuff on the forum to let one or two posters bother you.

By the way, my wife was in Dublin last week and spent some time at the Temple Bar. One of my favorite places to visit.

MarkV

/ Kioti attitude? #8  
Nothing that I know of. I've never had one. Sounds like someone pushed your buttons and most likely they didn't know what they were talking about. Let it go and move on. Too much good stuff on the forum to let one or two posters bother you.

MarkV

Yes lets move on

/ Kioti attitude?
I guess I am just curious why some people jump on others so severely. My opinion of some on this particular forum is, everything is perfect until it concerns me then all bets are off. Many of you expressed it better than me and I thank you for it.