DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights

/ DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights
IMG_2256.JPG
Left front 7" Blazer halogen, 55W, with blue tint lens.

IMG_2257.JPG
Left rear 3x5" halogen, 55W Baja light, under canopy.

IMG_2258.jpg
Left rear, orange rotator, and strobe above.

IMG_2259.jpg
Right rear, orange rotator, and strobe.

IMG_2260.JPG
Left rear different angle.

IMG_2261.jpg
Aux halogen work light, (off factory spare fuse/wire). Also, Kolpin Chainsaw holder, works great! and SMV sign.

IMG_2262.JPG
Light switch, (lighted green when off, red when in use), above metal plate shown, left side rollbar.

IMG_2263.JPG
Factory toolbox behind seat, with receptacles cut in for wiring harnesses.

IMG_2264.JPG
Toobox left rear view.

IMG_2265.JPG
Fuses, 15A, built inline in harnesses, relays for harnesses, (one each pair of lights), and cut in box for wire entry.

IMG_2266.JPG
Index finger pointing to toolbox harness and velcro wire straps. like using velcro until final version to be able to do up, then undo if needed without wasting numerous cable ties.

IMG_2267.JPG
Wire harness into right side of box.

IMG_2268.jpg
All rear lights ON except aux.

IMG_2269.jpg
Same as above.

IMG_2270.jpg
Rears, different view angle.

IMG_2271.jpg
Rears.

IMG_2272.jpg
Rears.

IMG_2273.jpg
Fronts and headlights- note headlights uselessly dim.

IMG_2274.jpg
Fronts and headlights different angle- shows contrast to headlights.

The wires are protected by fuses, as mentioned above, and I did add an inline fuse holder at the scotch lock where the factory hot wire feeds the added circuit. The fuse holder holds a 30 amp fuse to protect all downstream wiring and lights. To date I have run everything at once, headlights and all auxillary lights, strobe, rotating orange light, etc. with ZERO problems, no blown fuses, etc.
I use the lights for many things, but especially night time plowing. The work light is obvious for it's use and can be rotated as needed to direct light where I need it and it can be adjusted up or down for similar outcomes. The switch is temporary, I could not locate the switch I planned to use.

Last edited:
   / DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #12  
what the heck is all this for? I see you put captions on the pictures so we know what your showing and why.

Last edited:
what the heck is all this for?
Why does it have to be for anything in particular? Have you taken over for my mom?
See the post above yours- it will have a detailed explanation shortly, for those who asked me to show them details of my work.

/ DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #14  
If I was your mother I would have left you at the curb. I see you did a edit job.

/ DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #15  
Am I understanding that you ran an entire fuse block for all that with a Scotch Lock? Just me, but not sure I'd trust that running all that. How many amps are you pulling through that Scoth lock with that?

If I was your mother I would have left you at the curb. I see you did a edit job.

So what is YOUR purpose in being here? Yeah, figures that would be your view of children, hope you don't have any.
I AM editing my own post- you have a problem with that too?
You done anything that contributes to TBN's overall betterment recently? Highly doubt it.
Don't have anything positive to say- then leave.

Speaking of editing: seems you edited your above post to add: "I see you put captions on the pictures so we know what your showing and why."
Last edited by murphy1244; Today at 11:44 AM.

I SAID I was not finished and would be posting more details as I got to them, and I have done so.
Any questions?

Last edited:
   / DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #17  
So what is YOUR purpose in being here? Yeah, figures that would be your view of children, hope you don't have any.
I AM editing my own post- you have a problem with that too?
You done anything that contributes to TBN's overall betterment recently? Highly doubt it.
Don't have anything positive to say- then leave.

Your funny,

/ DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #18  
Your funny,

Last edited:
   / DK-40 Added aux fuses/terminal block for extra lights #20