New Dk90

/ New Dk90 #1  

MBRCompound

Tractor
Kioti DK90
Finally got everything worked out and my new 2013 Dk 90 was delivered today. Loved my Dk55 but I wanted the cab and needed the weight of a heavier tractor. I ended up putting fluid in the front and rear tires and the dealer estimated it's weight at around 15000. The tractor seems to drive and handle well even with the fluid in the front tires so I'm hoping it pays off for us in the long run.

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Brian Baker at Cavalier Equipment in Cloverdale Va. This was the second tractor I bought from him and he is very knowledgable and familiar with the Kioti product line. :thumbsup: I will post up some pictures when I figure out how!

/ New Dk90 #2  
Welcome to TBN and the Kioti forums. Sounds like a really nice rig!
Pics: when replying look at the toolbar above the dialog box you're typing in and click on the icon 3 in from the right side, (insert image), then select 'select file' and you should be shown the location(s) of your pics.... select and follow through from there.

/ New Dk90 #3  
I believe I saw your new tractor going down the road in front of Hollins College yesterday afternoon. Nice looking machine

/ New Dk90 #4  
Sounds like a real beast.

/ New Dk90
I believe I saw your new tractor going down the road in front of Hollins College yesterday afternoon. Nice looking machine

Yep that was mine making it's way home!

/ New Dk90
Welcome to TBN and the Kioti forums. Sounds like a really nice rig!
Pics: when replying look at the toolbar above the dialog box you're typing in and click on the icon 3 in from the right side, (insert image), then select 'select file' and you should be shown the location(s) of your pics.... select and follow through from there.

I will give her a go then......thanks!

/ New Dk90 #8  
:thumbsup:
After running nothing but US/European/Japanese Tractors we "bit the bullet" & purchased our first Kioti/Daedong DK1002 late last year - at c.2months old & now close on 200hrs we are extremely impressed with the machine & are buying more as utility tractors for the farms - hard to beat on spec's, finish & performance for an overall value equation.