Well i got something better then a new tractor

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #11  
Awesome. There are too many tractors already. :thumbsup:

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #12  
Congrats! Kids are amazing. I've learned so much, as a husband and a dad. Having a family is real humbling, having those who love you through your flaws, helping you grow into a better person. As others have said, enjoy your new journey. It goes so very quickly.

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #13  
Congratulations!

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #14  
Congrats to you and your family. :)

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor
Thanks everyone. This is my second daughter my other daughter is 10 yrs old. So far she loves being a big sister.

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #16  
Hey congrats. You're right that is better than a new tractor!

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #17  
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. My children are truely gifts from God and I know that I have been blessed. I hope that you have the same great time I have had raising my son and daughter. Again Congratulations.

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #18  
Congrats!

Nathan you probably know by now, that when something new arrives, we forum members generlly look forward to seeing pictures. Have you chosen a name yet?

All the best....

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #19  
Thanks everyone. This is my second daughter my other daughter is 10 yrs old. So far she loves being a big sister.

Then you already know how great it is and your oldest daughter will be a great deal of help, our older ones always looked out for the yunger ones, well when they weren't tormenting them anyway.:laughing:

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #20  
My tractors have cost me a lot less money and caused me a lot less stress and headaches than my daughters. But the good news is, the daughters do eventually grow up and become ski bums. :thumbsup: