Well i got something better then a new tractor

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
This past Saturday got a band new baby girl. Enjoy my new addition to my family. Also two job offers. One is a life size bronze horse sculpture. Other is working teaching art a a art center in Maine.

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #2  
Congrats Nathan.

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #5  
I have two girls and a boy, all under 6. I love them all equally, but there's something special about having a daddy's girl. Congratulations. Now you'll have something to fill all that spare time it sounds like you have :D

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #6  
Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your daughter. I have sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters and two great grandsons. Absolutely nothing on this earth equals being a parent if one is so inclined. You are embarking on a joyous journey through life with each day better than the one before, I envy you; wish I could do it all over again.

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #7  
Congrats! I have 3 daughters myself. Enjoy the roller coaster!

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #8  
Congratulations to you and your wife. The only thing better than having children is having grandchildren-- all the fun of kids but you have moms and dads to do all the real work and grandparents can just concentrate on spoiling them rotten. That is the payback that grandparents get to give to their kids for all the mischief that they got into when they were young and first grand child is REALLY SPOILED ROTTEN.

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #9  
Congrats.... great to hear great news like this with all the crazy reporting these days. Keep up the good work;)

/ Well i got something better then a new tractor #10  
congradulations,happy for you.