Loader How much water

/ How much water #1  

Jesse masterson

Platinum Member
Tractor
07 kioti dk 45s
Just curious does anybody know how many gallons of water will fit in a dk 45 loader bucket

/ How much water #2  
Just curious does anybody know how many gallons of water will fit in a dk 45 loader bucket

Probably just enough to fill it :)
But seriously what is the struck capacity? 1 cuf equals 7.48 gallons.
if its 10 cubic feet it will hold about 75 gallons before its sloshed around and spills out

/ How much water
Haha guess that's true haha, no idea how many cubic feet it is . It's a 6 ft bucket but that's about all I know. Hoping someone who uses one foray e watering animals may be able to help from exsperience .

/ How much water #4  
Haha guess that's true haha, no idea how many cubic feet it is . It's a 6 ft bucket but that's about all I know. Hoping someone who uses one foray e watering animals may be able to help from exsperience .

Cant help with specifics but the kubota 6ft for the m series is listed at 15.5 cubic feet in my loader owners manual which would put it a about a 100 gallons. Does your manual have the details

/ How much water #5  
Not many, the bucket has holes drilled half way up it. I tried covering them up and it slowed the leak, but carrying water in the bucket is something you really don't want to have to do.

/ How much water #6  
I'd try strapping a couple of large plastic food grade barrels into the bucket vertically and let out the water with a spigot and hose or just the spigot. Or rain barrels from TSC or H Depot or such...
You could keep them on pallets and put them into and out of the bucket when empty. Then fill while tilted back some in the bucket, then transport to site and empty, rinse, repeat....

/ How much water #7  
hauling water is no fun...summer or winter...hope your reason for doing so is quickly resolved.

/ How much water #8  
   / How much water
Thanks texas, no major problem hauling for cattle from creek , submersible pump went out be fixed soon.