Loving my CK30

/ Loving my CK30 #1  

btward79

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30
Alright so this is a semi update on my injection pump failure but I didn't want to jinx anyone. :laughing: I now have 74 fun and trouble free hours on my machine and she is running great. My failure happened at 35hrs or so if memory serves me correctly.

Started building a boulder retaining wall some months back among other tasks. Last weekend I bladed in front of my shop to make a nice pad. It was bumpy and sloped so this will make it much nicer having a level spot to work on outside of the shop! :thumbsup:

/ Loving my CK30 #2  
I like my DK 40, it does whats needed

/ Loving my CK30 #5  
What's that all about? Ha, I could fill a few of those pages with my CK30 :laughing:
About a year back there seemed to be a rash of Kioti IP failures so I started keeping track of IP failures, causes, and corrective action as reported here on TBN. The hope was to determine which tractors (year/model) were at risk and what it took to fix them.

/ Loving my CK30 #6  
Good to hear mate. I love my baby too. Got about 420 trouble free hours on it now. Been soaking rain here for a couple of weeks and still another week of it they think. I am leaving 'panther' in the shed as I don't want this to happen again.
c847c935.jpg

/ Loving my CK30 #7  
Whoa Alien, that's quite a puddle!

/ Loving my CK30 #8  
LOL That foot step was under the mud too. I lifted the front and it just had to sit there for a few weeks. I got stuck for 6 weeks once.

/ Loving my CK30 #9  
LOL That foot step was under the mud too. I lifted the front and it just had to sit there for a few weeks. I got stuck for 6 weeks once.

Some people just cant stay on the path! LOL

/ Loving my CK30 #10  
It is a learning curve. Once those small front wheels break through the crust, the back ones start to dig in. I used to use the bucket to help push me out backwards but because the ground under the crust is like quicksand after heavy rain, the bucket will just keep going down out of sight. My latest strategy is to lay the bucket flat and lift the front wheels out and then, engage diff lock on the rears and carefully reverse by 'floating' the front of the tractor out. 4x4 just does not work due to the sloppy nature of the ground and only succeeds in digging you in further. Mind you, if you have been careless and broken the back wheels through as well then it is all over until the ground dries out a few weeks later.