Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    ck 30 hst

Default PTO Indicator light on dash

I have a 2006 CK30HST that I bought new. On the dash is an indicator light that should be illuminated when the PTO is engaged. I don;t ever remember mine working. I checked the repair manual and nothing is mentioned or I missed it. I was wondering if anybody else has a working one. Thank you all.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST

Mine is never on either (2012 ck30hst). I am beginning to think that these extra lights must be an option used in a different model. Perhaps someone knows how to get a kit to activate all the extra lights.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Default Re: PTO Indicator light on dash

Correct me here if I am wrong, but isn't the PTO on the CK30, activated mechanically with a lever and the clutch pedal? The PTO on my DK35se is electrical/hydraulic. The light works on the dash and the switch you use to activate the PTO. It also has a "auto" position which I never use with a microswitch that the 3pt lift activates to automatically turn off the PTO when you raise the 3pt, and turns it back on when you lower it. My point is the dash light might not have been designed to actually work with your model?

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST

Good point!

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    ck 30 hst

Quote Originally Posted by Notlaker View Post
    Good point!
    I never thought about that. Very good point.

Tractor
    Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739

Probably is for the DK's, but could it also be for the mid PTO? Mine has never worked on my CK.

Tractor
    CK 30HST

I questioned my dealer on the same thing when I took delivery. He said they
    use those dashboards over a wide range of models and none of the C series have
    ever lit up.

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by Notlaker View Post
    Mine is never on either (2012 ck30hst). I am beginning to think that these extra lights must be an option used in a different model. Perhaps someone knows how to get a kit to activate all the extra lights.
    The 'kit' comes with a new DK series tractor, available at most local dealers.
    2010 DK-40se/hst, Kioti KL-401 FEL, (with reversible Kioti cutting edge), 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter valve. HLA Series 2000 7' snowplow, Aquiline MPC rear chains.

Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, with bagger system. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang mower, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss, '86 anniversary edition.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

The PTO light works on my white version of the CK. There is a switch on the manual lever and is part of the "neutral saftey start" circuit. Starter will not engage if PTO lever is engaged (light on). Will a CK start even if PTO is engaged?
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by SSdoxie View Post
    The PTO light works on my white version of the CK. There is a switch on the manual lever and is part of the "neutral saftey start" circuit. Starter will not engage if PTO lever is engaged (light on). Will a CK start even if PTO is engaged?
    Remember that there are some differences in the Kioti and the Bobcat, and the largest differences are in the wiring harness/electrical. That and I think the lack of a draft control on the Bobcats.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast