PTO Indicator light on dash

/ PTO Indicator light on dash #1  

cabin kioti

Bronze Member
Tractor
ck 30 hst
I have a 2006 CK30HST that I bought new. On the dash is an indicator light that should be illuminated when the PTO is engaged. I don;t ever remember mine working. I checked the repair manual and nothing is mentioned or I missed it. I was wondering if anybody else has a working one. Thank you all.

/ PTO Indicator light on dash #2  
Mine is never on either (2012 ck30hst). I am beginning to think that these extra lights must be an option used in a different model. Perhaps someone knows how to get a kit to activate all the extra lights.

/ PTO Indicator light on dash #3  
Correct me here if I am wrong, but isn't the PTO on the CK30, activated mechanically with a lever and the clutch pedal? The PTO on my DK35se is electrical/hydraulic. The light works on the dash and the switch you use to activate the PTO. It also has a "auto" position which I never use with a microswitch that the 3pt lift activates to automatically turn off the PTO when you raise the 3pt, and turns it back on when you lower it. My point is the dash light might not have been designed to actually work with your model?

James K0UA

/ PTO Indicator light on dash #6  
Probably is for the DK's, but could it also be for the mid PTO? Mine has never worked on my CK.

/ PTO Indicator light on dash #7  
I questioned my dealer on the same thing when I took delivery. He said they
use those dashboards over a wide range of models and none of the C series have
ever lit up.

/ PTO Indicator light on dash #8  
Mine is never on either (2012 ck30hst). I am beginning to think that these extra lights must be an option used in a different model. Perhaps someone knows how to get a kit to activate all the extra lights.

The 'kit' comes with a new DK series tractor, available at most local dealers.:)

/ PTO Indicator light on dash #9  
The PTO light works on my white version of the CK. There is a switch on the manual lever and is part of the "neutral saftey start" circuit. Starter will not engage if PTO lever is engaged (light on). Will a CK start even if PTO is engaged?

/ PTO Indicator light on dash #10  
The PTO light works on my white version of the CK. There is a switch on the manual lever and is part of the "neutral saftey start" circuit. Starter will not engage if PTO lever is engaged (light on). Will a CK start even if PTO is engaged?

Remember that there are some differences in the Kioti and the Bobcat, and the largest differences are in the wiring harness/electrical. That and I think the lack of a draft control on the Bobcats.

James K0UA