Loader FEL won't dump real well

/ FEL won't dump real well #1  

jlsanborn

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20S Gear
I suspect the push-pull cable for the bucket roll needs adjusted. It rolls back just fine but is real slow to dump. If I wind her up and give the joystick a few whacks to the outside it'll finally get moving. Does my CK20S have the anti-cavitation (regen) circuit on the dump? Anyone see a thread on adjusting the joystick cables?
Thanks!

/ FEL won't dump real well #2  
A quic check t see if cable is out of adjustment: Set loader down with bucket flat on the ground (bucket level). Try to slide the metal tap on the joystick in to lock the joystick in place. If you have to move the lever any direction enough to make lift or bucket move then a cable is out of adjustment, stretched or loose connection. If the lock tap won't slide in to lock the joystick, it has liekly been bent and this could cause the reduced movement of the joystick. Pretty easy to straighten that lock tap if need be. Remove the boot, push it up on the joystick, then take the screws out that hold the slid tap in place. Then set the lock on a flat surface and tap in back straight with a hammer.

/ FEL won't dump real well
Thanks Dennis! I'll check it out this morning.