CK20 with Manual Shift

/ CK20 with Manual Shift #1  

dmccue

Tractor
Kioti CK20, Yanmar YM2000, and Sears Garden Tractor 19.5HP
Has anyone purchased the CK20 with manual shift?

/ CK20 with Manual Shift #2  
I have had one for about 7 weeks. My dealer picked it up the other day so he could install the backhoe. I am glad I got the manual shift too. My property is hilly and rough. I think the longest straight piece of land I have is the driveway and that is about 150'. We felt the little bit of extra horsepower that gets to the wheels would be better. Got the industrial tires and the FEL too.

Rollerskate.

/ CK20 with Manual Shift
Glad you responded. I was beginning to think that I was the only one in the Universe with a CK20 with manual shift. I actually submitted the post before taking delivery of my CK20. I've only had mine for 1 week now. Got a chance, after a week of rain, to use it yesterday to move some dirt. Worked fine, especially when I remembered to put it in 4-wheel drive. Did you purchase a tooth bar for your loader? I did and I really like how it works. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ CK20 with Manual Shift #4  
What brand of toothbar is yours. Did anyone ever see a Horst?
Danny

/ CK20 with Manual Shift
The dealer in NC from whom I purchased my tractor has a local shop which custom makes the toothbar. The dealer bolt-mounted the toothbar on the tractor for me. You can see a pic of the loader with toothbar in my photo post.

/ CK20 with Manual Shift #6  
No I did not get the toothbar. I did some digging with it and it seemed to work fine. I guess you got my curiosity up, but does the toothbar make a big difference when it comes to digging? I guess it would sort of depend on soil conditions, etc.

Heard from my dealer today. They would like to bring my CK back to me tomorrow with the backhoe on it. There is a local fair they are in this weekend so if I don't do it tomorrow it will have to wait until tuesday. I guess I'll just have to bug out of work a little early. How upsetting. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ CK20 with Manual Shift #7  
New to this web site, and would like to know how you liked your tractor. Have been in the market for one and would like some feedback on the Kioti. Looks like a fine unit. Am interested in a ck20hst. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thanks.

/ CK20 with Manual Shift #8  
Hi all, I am a new member and spent about two months looking at tractor specs and forums to pick out the proper size tractor. Previous to actually making the purchase I narrowed it down to a Kubota BX22, B7500, and the CK20 with hst. However, after looking at the CK20 and one test drive on the gear model, I was sold. I did not even bother to try out the hst model. More importantly, the real boss growled constantly about the Kubotas and instantly liked the CK20. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The machine was delivered last weekend an I have managed to put some time on it despite the gaint rain cloud parked over my lot. The tractor is equiped with a FEL, loaded R4s anda rear blade. Using the FEL is a dream and it digs and loads quite well. In a sandy till I can drop the bucket and in the low range completely fill it scraping (at only ~1800-2000 rpm). The two dealers I have talked to both told me the hst will run out of power when trying to load the bucket though they both said they thought it would be OK for mowing applications.

/ CK20 with Manual Shift #9  
Thanks for the info. Am looking to do more mowing and small (48") bush hog work. Do you have experience with the 60"mmm with the rear discharge? Have Bobcat 864 for loader work. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ CK20 with Manual Shift #10  
No, I use a 17HP Poulan Pro lawn tractor for my mowing so I don't have any eperience on CUT mmm's