Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L285

That is fine, your local dealer will gladly take your "donations" to the bank. Its personal choice, but I dont try to get hung up on the local stuff. Sure I like walmart, but only when theyre cheaper and/or closer. Nothing says loyal small business like price gouging.

Tractor
    John Deere 955, mod 70 FEL, model 7 backhoe

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    Good for you and your Wal-Mart mentality(compete or die)gotta love that attitude.Not me I am for the local small business person that gives back to the community.
    Let me guess. You voted for obammy , right?

Tractor
    John Deere 955 With 70a Loader and 7 backhoe,toro 3 wheel truck k321

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdeere View Post

Lololololol!

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L285

Now thats low. If I had, I would say the feds should subsidize yoyr local dealer.

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader 2011 ford F250.

Default Re: Filters question??

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdeere View Post
    My dad taught me at a early age don,t debate with idiots because they will try beat you with experience,you my friend have proved that with your childish comments.Grow up little man.coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor
    MF 1635 12x12 Powershuttle

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    Good for you and your Wal-Mart mentality(compete or die)gotta love that attitude.Not me I am for the local small business person that gives back to the community.
    I agree 100%!! I have no use for China mart, their attitude, the way they treat their employees!!

I shop locally, as the local economy is most important!!
    Thanks,

Will

I do not care if someone's net nanny is watching!! You need to stop...

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader 2011 ford F250.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamBos View Post
    I agree 100%!! I have no use for China mart, their attitude, the way they treat their employees!!

I shop locally, as the local economy is most important!!
    I agree also,but one has to remember you always have to throw a internet bully into the mix to disagree with a few low posts groupes to laugh and agree with him.I guess it,s the gang mentality.LOL
    Last edited by coobie; 03-08-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor
    dk45se hst cab

I support the dealer where i purchased my tractor. I actually purchased enough filters and such to make it thru the 600 hour service. This way i didnt have to pay shipping or increase in prices for a few years.
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 5210 + Bobcat CT335

Personally I agree with the OP that there is value in having a local knowledgeable dealer available to help with my needs. Surfing cannot compare with being able to make a single phone call to someone that knows me by name and getting exactly what I need. One of my dealers' parts guy lives nearby, he will drop parts off at my barn door for no extra charge and just mail me a bill. The parts or fluids are installed well before he gets my check in the mail. I know I will never be able to find that on the internet. I am happy to support a guy that will go the extra mile for me, and I'd be a fool to argue with him over a couple bucks on filters.

If you haven't tried your local dealer's customer service you might be missing out.
    "Contentment makes poor men rich, Discontent makes rich men poor." Benjamin Franklin

"...The conflict between believers and non believers is not about the beliefs..." IslandTractor

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by milkman636 View Post
    Personally I agree with the OP that there is value in having a local knowledgeable dealer available to help with my needs. Surfing cannot compare with being able to make a single phone call to someone that knows me by name and getting exactly what I need. One of my dealers' parts guy lives nearby, he will drop parts off at my barn door for no extra charge and just mail me a bill. The parts or fluids are installed well before he gets my check in the mail. I know I will never be able to find that on the internet. I am happy to support a guy that will go the extra mile for me, and I'd be a fool to argue with him over a couple bucks on filters.

If you haven't tried your local dealer's customer service you might be missing out.
    That won't happen here.
    Murph ------------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast