Filters question??

/ Filters question?? #21  
That is fine, your local dealer will gladly take your "donations" to the bank. Its personal choice, but I dont try to get hung up on the local stuff. Sure I like walmart, but only when theyre cheaper and/or closer. Nothing says loyal small business like price gouging.

/ Filters question?? #22  
Good for you and your Wal-Mart mentality(compete or die)gotta love that attitude.Not me I am for the local small business person that gives back to the community.

Let me guess. You voted for obammy , right?

/ Filters question?? #24  
Now thats low. If I had, I would say the feds should subsidize yoyr local dealer.

/ Filters question??
Let me guess. You voted for obammy , right?
My dad taught me at a early age don,t debate with idiots because they will try beat you with experience,you my friend have proved that with your childish comments.Grow up little man.coobie

/ Filters question?? #26  
Good for you and your Wal-Mart mentality(compete or die)gotta love that attitude.Not me I am for the local small business person that gives back to the community.
I agree 100%!! I have no use for China mart, their attitude, the way they treat their employees!!

I shop locally, as the local economy is most important!!

/ Filters question??
I agree 100%!! I have no use for China mart, their attitude, the way they treat their employees!!

I shop locally, as the local economy is most important!!
I agree also,but one has to remember you always have to throw a internet bully into the mix to disagree with a few low posts groupes to laugh and agree with him.I guess it,s the gang mentality.LOL

Last edited:
   / Filters question?? #28  
I support the dealer where i purchased my tractor. I actually purchased enough filters and such to make it thru the 600 hour service. This way i didnt have to pay shipping or increase in prices for a few years.

/ Filters question?? #29  
Personally I agree with the OP that there is value in having a local knowledgeable dealer available to help with my needs. Surfing cannot compare with being able to make a single phone call to someone that knows me by name and getting exactly what I need. One of my dealers' parts guy lives nearby, he will drop parts off at my barn door for no extra charge and just mail me a bill. The parts or fluids are installed well before he gets my check in the mail. I know I will never be able to find that on the internet. I am happy to support a guy that will go the extra mile for me, and I'd be a fool to argue with him over a couple bucks on filters.

If you haven't tried your local dealer's customer service you might be missing out.

/ Filters question?? #30  
Personally I agree with the OP that there is value in having a local knowledgeable dealer available to help with my needs. Surfing cannot compare with being able to make a single phone call to someone that knows me by name and getting exactly what I need. One of my dealers' parts guy lives nearby, he will drop parts off at my barn door for no extra charge and just mail me a bill. The parts or fluids are installed well before he gets my check in the mail. I know I will never be able to find that on the internet. I am happy to support a guy that will go the extra mile for me, and I'd be a fool to argue with him over a couple bucks on filters.

If you haven't tried your local dealer's customer service you might be missing out.

That won't happen here.