Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    07 Kioti DK45 SE HST/401 FEL

Default Re: Filters question??

I think shots were fired from both sides with nothing to aim at. Everyone dose what works for them. No reason to circle the wagons because someone dose something different. MI, I liked your comment. Not sure many understood it.
    Don
    Kioti DK45 SE HST/401 FEL, 7 ft landscape rake, 4 ft QA forks, 7' Fisher snowplow converted to QA, Satoh Bull 630D w/fel (being restored) JD 317, mower, tiller

Tractor
    John Deere 955 With 70a Loader and 7 backhoe, John Deere 110 Backhoe

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    Easy vince not directed at you.Did not see you taking any cheap shots.I read your posts with respect.I am referring to the folks who come and take smart ***** cheap shots with nothing to contribute who want to stir the pot.coobie
    I'm with you mr coozie. I too like overpaying for something I can get online for much cheaper. Hooray for competitive pricing. I try to look up the price of parts online and find the cheapest oem parts then go to the dealer so I know just how much I'm wasting. It makes me feel good. Sometimes I give them a big tip too, just for being a dealer.

Tractor
    All Ag, 4 kubotas, 6 deere, reapers, harversters, threshers, hoes, etc

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    Easy vince not directed at you.Did not see you taking any cheap shots.I read your posts with respect.I am referring to the folks who come and take smart ***** cheap shots with nothing to contribute who want to stir the pot.coobie
    It seems you are the one stirring the pot there boozie. Ease up. Life is too short to let those guys get to you. Spring is in the air! It's tractor time in the sun instead of the snow. Put on a happy face!

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdeere View Post
    It seems you are the one stirring the pot there boozie. Ease up. Life is too short to let those guys get to you. Spring is in the air! It's tractor time in the sun instead of the snow. Put on a happy face!
    You are correct life is short.Looking forward to all of your vast knowledge you and others are going to contribute.LOL.
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

This thread is DEAD. It's going nowhere fast with the deere guys name calling and contributing nothing whatsoever of value. Maybe no-one over in the deere forums wants to listen to their nonsense either....
    2010 DK-40se/hst, KL-401 FEL, (reversible cutting edge), Titan Tree Shear. 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter. HLA Series 2000 7' plow, Aquiline MPC rear chains. Samuri Sickle bar.

2015 Husky AWD Rider 322T Combi 103 deck. Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, bagger. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss.

Tractor
    All Ag, 4 kubotas, 6 deere, reapers, harversters, threshers, hoes, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote machine View Post
    This thread is DEAD. It's going nowhere fast with the deere guys name calling and contributing nothing whatsoever of value. Maybe no-one over in the deere forums wants to listen to their nonsense either....
    Wow! You kioti guys are sensitive! I simply asked if dude was nuts! You act like I talked about your mammy or even worse.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    07 Kioti DK45 SE HST/401 FEL

CM I agree this thread was dead before it started. I am ashamed I even contributed to it. I still like MI's responce
    Don
    Kioti DK45 SE HST/401 FEL, 7 ft landscape rake, 4 ft QA forks, 7' Fisher snowplow converted to QA, Satoh Bull 630D w/fel (being restored) JD 317, mower, tiller

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

Quote Originally Posted by seacap04 View Post
    CM I agree this thread was dead before it started. I am ashamed I even contributed to it. I still like MI's responce
    Yep Everyone is looking for a deal, I bought my grapple from MIE online and am glad I did. Will do a review of it after I can get my tractor out and fix a few bugs.
    Murph

Elite Member
    Tractor
    2012 Kioti CK27HST w/cab

My 'local' Kioti dealer is two hours away. Whether I got North or South it is still two hours to a Kioti dealer. I bought from the guy in the South, mainly because he has been in the tractor business for 35 years and is a no BS kind of guy. I buy all my filters from him, too. It is only $90.oo plus shipping and on a $30,000.oo machine 90 bucks is nothing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345