Kioti Warranty problem

/ Kioti Warranty problem #41  
Just for arguments sake I would say we are the second owners of the tractor. Take for instance if you purchase a 1 owner vehicle from a dealer you become the second owner right?? Albeit this wasn't a Kioti dealer but a dealer none the less. I don't know, we'll see how things play out here and I'll let you guys now if anything new developes.

Maybe the other dealer will be able to come up with some better answers. Sure wish there was someone I could talk to in person rather then email or phone. Probably get some better answers quicker..

Ryan

Be Happy that Connie is not there anymore, she was a real winner.

/ Kioti Warranty problem #42  
Be Happy that Connie is not there anymore, she was a real winner.

Ditto RE: Connie was useless.

Manufacturers make the rules. If I understand correctly, you bought the tractor from a NON Kioti dealer, therefore it's NOT covered by Kioti's warranty. It seems you are able to register the tractor as you being the current owner. Beyond that, unfortunately, I doubt they will choose to honor warranty related claims UNLESS they choose to, on a case by case basis. Maybe you'll be able to convince them to fix just your steering and squeal noises and then call it a day. FWIW, something is better than nothing, IMHO.

Last edited: