Missing bolt??

/ Missing bolt?? #1  

RosseauK

Tractor
KiotiDK40se
As I was cleaning some snow off my tractor this week I noticed one of the bolts that hold the cylinder and zerk in place was missing. Had to snowmobile to my tractor and didn't have a wrench to take another off for size comparison. Does anyone know the size and length of these??

Attachments

• image-1982483922.jpg
    image-1982483922.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 185
  • image-3184197320.jpg
    image-3184197320.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 172
   / Missing bolt?? #2  
Assuming you have a KL401, the parts site (OEM Parts ) says:

6 01133-51016 Hex Head Cap Screw, 10mm x 16mm $2.03
7 04613-50240 Stop Ring, E Type $1.00

/ Missing bolt?? #3  
I have lost 3-4 of these over the past few years...for some reason even with lock washers they fall out. Now i just keep occasionally checking them when greasing. I ended up picking up 8 of them at Fasteners Inc. there the 10mm fine thread style . 16mm as stated above. grade 8.8

at Fasteners there less than 0.25 each.

/ Missing bolt??
Cool thanks for the help guys!!

/ Missing bolt?? #5  
I check them about every other time I grease, or 20 hours. I havent lost any, but one was nearly half way out once.

James K0UA

/ Missing bolt?? #6  
If these work lose, you may have play between the pin and the hole (in the piece it's bolted to) that allows movement. Or maybe you just use your loader more than me.

/ Missing bolt?? #7  
Are there nuts too?
Do you use lock nuts?

What about using thread lock? The strongest (red?)

Do you have access to both sides of the bolt? You could also peen the end, or add two lock nuts.

I got it.
instead of such bright and shiny bolts, you just need a little RUST :thumbsup:

/ Missing bolt?? #8  
Are there nuts too?
Do you use lock nuts?

What about using thread lock? The strongest (red?)

Do you have access to both sides of the bolt? You could also peen the end, or add two lock nuts.

I got it.
instead of such bright and shiny bolts, you just need a little RUST :thumbsup:

there is no nut. it threads into steel . thread locker probably isnt a bad idea. there is a lock nut