Anybody with a CK27HST

/ Anybody with a CK27HST #21  
Backhoes can be plumbed differently, and are depending on dealer and cost. And there are two different remote kits. I think one kit has detents in both positions, and the other has detent in one while the other position springs back to N when released (but the hydraulic pressure is held). N does mean neutral, but not zero pressure (not float). I have the latter version on mine that controls a rear set of remotes that can be used for anything. I use them for my backhoe and a hydraulic toplink. My 3PH works only with the valve set to N. I've also seen a backhoe plumbed from the loader block on a CK20 and there is some sort of bypass valve that has to opened and closed at the block. I think I've read about the bigger CK's having this setup too. Not sure of all the details on it. Though, I think it's done to save the cost of adding the remote.

For the OP, be happy. You have a rear remote setup. Now get a backhoe, log splitter, hydraulic toplink, hyd down pressure post hole digger, hyd steerable snowblower, etc. and put it to good use. Then you'll want to add a second remote for hyd angle and toplink at the same time:)

/ Anybody with a CK27HST
Thanks for the replies, people.

Cement mixer with hydraulic top link coming soon.