FEL paint peeling

/ FEL paint peeling #21  
I also had some peeling on my loader frame within the first couple years. It is not wide spread and the tractor has had no finish issues.

Loren

/ FEL paint peeling #22  
i was also amazed how well the bucket paint has held up....and no, im **** but even i dont paint the bucket.

but then again, i do have a can of Kioti grey paint.................................

/ FEL paint peeling #23  
I have also noticed how well the gray bucket paint has held up. My Kubota bucket paint has not held up near as well. I have repainted it numerous times. Of course it is older, but I touched up the interior and the sides a bunch of times while it was on the L3400 Kubota. I need to check my cylinders some time and see how they look, but I haven't noticed any damage.

James K0UA

/ FEL paint peeling
Well, happy to report that after all this time, my dealer finally came out and fixed the issue. They replaced both cylinders with new ones. It obviously wasn't a burning concern for anybody so they didn't come until they had other work to do on the tractor. I sprung a coolant leak in the roof of the cab in the heating/cooling system. They had to disassemble just about everything to get at it, but it's fixed to, just in time for cooler weather.

/ FEL paint peeling #25  
Nice!:thumbsup: Pics please.:D Proof, once again that Kioti does come through for their customers, and so do their dealers, not all maybe, but most from what I've seen and heard here.