Canopy Installed rear wiper on my RX6010C tractor this past weekend.

/ Installed rear wiper on my RX6010C tractor this past weekend. #1  

jvolock

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010 with FEL Schulte 3pt 7400 snowblower, Heavy duty rear blade
Apparently, the RX6010C tractor is the first model that a rear wiper didn't come as standard equipment. I ordered a kit from Agteck in Sterling Colorado and they have been good to work with in ordering the kit and now with this minor bump in the road. The instructions for the rear wiper are marginal as the instructions aren't very clear where you cut the retaining clip holding the wiring harness and flow tube in the roof section and the location of the harness and tube are almost impossible to get to.

The other issue I ran into was the inside diameter of the water spray line was larger than the connection point metal tube on the rear wiper, thus, instead of spray, I get a dribble. There are also no instructions on how to installation of the larger water resevoir bottle nor that there is a wiring harness and another tube you have to undo and then make the connections. Lastly, the cap and opening for the new over sized bottle sit right under where a retaining bracket goes. I'm sure the folks at Agteck and Kioti will get my problem solved, but I would have thought the sizing of the tube and connection point would have been solved early in the engineering process. Other than these issues, the installation went smoothly.

/ Installed rear wiper on my RX6010C tractor this past weekend. #2  
Kioti is terrible when it comes to instructions.