desing for a backhoe ripper tooth (KB 2464)

/ desing for a backhoe ripper tooth (KB 2464) #1  

Phil48

Silver Member
Tractor
CK20 HST
I did a research about a ripper tooth for my backhoe, but I didn't find anything. It is for a Kioti backhoe model KB2465 (CK20 HST). My dealer tells me that nothing is currently available from Kioti, but he can build me one. Would anybody have a design idea or a model to suggest? The main purpose would be to replace my bucket with a single ripper tooth to obliterate large roots. Like everybody, I have a stump issue!

Here is a picture as an example, if anybody had a suggestion. It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advanced Kioti's aficionado!

0001052810bb09d.jpg

/ desing for a backhoe ripper tooth (KB 2464) #2  
Send the picture to Bob Piro at MIE- they have a line of snaggle tooth or Hound dog accessories and can make most anything. Pretty neat idea, I could use one for my 2465. They have made some custom items for me.

Email is rpiro.mie@tds.net

/ desing for a backhoe ripper tooth (KB 2464) #4  
As I looked at the photo and went to MIE website, this is one of their rippers on the Woods back hoe-

URT-50 6'-0 - 7 1/2' Reach $575.00

/ desing for a backhoe ripper tooth (KB 2464)
Thanks Gil for the reply. Much appreciate! I'm personally a big fan of MIE, but I live in Canada... I already ask them if they were willing to ship the thumb for the backhoe, but they didn't reply. Custom fee and shipping might be a deal breaker for them?

Phil

/ desing for a backhoe ripper tooth (KB 2464) #7  
Wow that thread is a way over fabulous! It seems like the adaptation of the show "pimp my car" but for tractor! Impressive, I will ask for sure if my dealer could do such a "claw"...

Phil

You aint seen nothing yet if that's the only one of his threads you've seen. He's just doing that little tractor because he ran out of room on his big one! Here's the video recap for you.

Kubota 5740 upgrades - YouTube

/ desing for a backhoe ripper tooth (KB 2464) #8  
Thanks Gil for the reply. Much appreciate! I'm personally a big fan of MIE, but I live in Canada... I already ask them if they were willing to ship the thumb for the backhoe, but they didn't reply. Custom fee and shipping might be a deal breaker for them?

Phil

A few weeks ago I sent MIA an inquiry on one of these as well and didn't get a reply either. So it likely is just poor customer service and not because you are in Canada. I just thought they must have enough customers and don't care... I searched a bit and saw others have had the same poor service on responses.

I will be watching this to see if we can find another option.

You aint seen nothing yet if that's the only one of his threads you've seen. He's just doing that little tractor because he ran out of room on his big one! Here's the video recap for you.

Kubota 5740 upgrades - YouTube

Re Wow! Thanks for the link! At 12:30 you can see him licking his finger to auto start the wiper equipped with the moist detector...

/ desing for a backhoe ripper tooth (KB 2464) #10  
Write an email rpiro.mie@tds.net

My experience is that they are the best for customer service anywhere around here.