So looking +

/ So looking + #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
So good news daughters doing better. Takes after me a fighter . So yesterday I got a chance to go and cut wood and play in the dk40 . Having the issue again not starting even thought everything is clean so need to take it to the dealer so they can test everything and it is having a hard time getting into l and m gear like it did when I fist got it.

/ So looking + #2  
Good news! hope tractor does the same.

/ So looking + #3  
Glad to hear the daughter is doing better. You can check to see if the engine stop module is bad or not by taking the solenoid off the front of the fuel injection unit. if it starts, to stop it use finger to push the plate in the unit to stop engine. the module sends a current momentarily to pull the solenoid pin back and the other solenoid coil holds it against the spring until ignition is shut off, thus stopping the engine. That is what was wrong with my new Kioti and what ended being the problem. Good luck
Tom

/ So looking +
Glad to hear the daughter is doing better. You can check to see if the engine stop module is bad or not by taking the solenoid off the front of the fuel injection unit. if it starts, to stop it use finger to push the plate in the unit to stop engine. the module sends a current momentarily to pull the solenoid pin back and the other solenoid coil holds it against the spring until ignition is shut off, thus stopping the engine. That is what was wrong with my new Kioti and what ended being the problem. Good luck
Tom

Thanks I will give it a try.

/ So looking + #5  
Nice to hear about your daughter!! Hope she keeps getting better. As far as your tractor, wow that thing has been a pain to you. If you were close I would gladly help you with it. As far as the shifting, mine can be a bugger once and a while but the Lucas Hyd oil treatment that Wallace tractor recommends really works well in helping with this. CJ