Tractor
    kioti dk40se hst

Default So looking +

So good news daughters doing better. Takes after me a fighter . So yesterday I got a chance to go and cut wood and play in the dk40 . Having the issue again not starting even thought everything is clean so need to take it to the dealer so they can test everything and it is having a hard time getting into l and m gear like it did when I fist got it.

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Default Re: So looking +

Good news! hope tractor does the same.
    Murph ------------

Industry, Pa- - 5 mi. north of Ohio River
    Tractor
    Kioti DS4510, Ford '48 8N, Ford '53 Jubilee, Power King 1614

Glad to hear the daughter is doing better. You can check to see if the engine stop module is bad or not by taking the solenoid off the front of the fuel injection unit. if it starts, to stop it use finger to push the plate in the unit to stop engine. the module sends a current momentarily to pull the solenoid pin back and the other solenoid coil holds it against the spring until ignition is shut off, thus stopping the engine. That is what was wrong with my new Kioti and what ended being the problem. Good luck
    Tom
    Kioti 2012 DS4510 with FEL
    Ford 1948 8N
    Ford 1953 Jubilee
    Power King 1614
    Various 3 pt. equipment
    Sold: Ford 1946 2N, Kioti 2011 DS3510

Tractor
    kioti dk40se hst

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti Tom View Post
    Glad to hear the daughter is doing better. You can check to see if the engine stop module is bad or not by taking the solenoid off the front of the fuel injection unit. if it starts, to stop it use finger to push the plate in the unit to stop engine. the module sends a current momentarily to pull the solenoid pin back and the other solenoid coil holds it against the spring until ignition is shut off, thus stopping the engine. That is what was wrong with my new Kioti and what ended being the problem. Good luck
    Tom
    Thanks I will give it a try.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    KIOTI DK50 HST

Nice to hear about your daughter!! Hope she keeps getting better. As far as your tractor, wow that thing has been a pain to you. If you were close I would gladly help you with it. As far as the shifting, mine can be a bugger once and a while but the Lucas Hyd oil treatment that Wallace tractor recommends really works well in helping with this. CJ
    Kioti DK50HST Cab
    401 FEL
    Saws, 338xp,346xp mod,372xp mod, 390xp, Stihl combi 130 trimmer.