landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
image-1355018364.jpg

image-666794315.jpg

image-3027019492.jpg

/ Her first ride #2  
I know everyone wants to take their little ones for a tractor ride, but remember it's not a safe thing to do,
especially on a street or road. Think safety in everything you do concerning your tractor.

/ Her first ride
I know everyone wants to take their little ones for a tractor ride, but remember it's not a safe thing to do,
especially on a street or road. Think safety in everything you do concerning your tractor.

I did this just in case she pass away do I could share my love of tractors. I grew up on a farm I was driving them when I was five. My first ride on a tractor was that age 2months. I pray everyday she keeps getting better .

/ Her first ride #4  
If I am not being too personal, what is her condition?

/ Her first ride #5  
As father of a 4 month old I'll be praying too.

/ Her first ride #7  
Nathan,
As a father of 3 young kids, my heart breaks hearing your story. Best of luck to you and your family.

/ Her first ride #9  
landedakioti said:
I did this just in case she pass away do I could share my love of tractors. I grew up on a farm I was driving them when I was five. My first ride on a tractor was that age 2months. I pray everyday she keeps getting better .

I'm so sorry to hear your precious daughter is hurting. I'm praying for you and your daughter, and your whole family.

/ Her first ride #10  
What can a person do to help ? Let us know what would help you .