1 down 1 to go, it's almost grapple time

/ 1 down 1 to go, it's almost grapple time #1  

Dingo Man

Silver Member
Tractor
12' Kioti DK40SE HST
I just completed my 100hr service, AND my new WR Long elec/hydro 3rd function valve is all installed. Now I need a grapple, which my wife generously said she would buy for me:thumbsup: I told her not to worry about it. She said she would actually rather have me home a little more rather than working an abnormal amount of overtime in order to pay for my tractor toys :confused3:. I am not going to complain.

I can warn anyone out there planning on a grapple purchase, DO NOT install your 3rd function valve and have everything ready to go before you actually have a grapple to hook up to it:banghead:

I am quite certain I will be calling Wildkat Attachments tomorrow to order their 48" econo grapple.

/ 1 down 1 to go, it's almost grapple time #2  
When and if you get the Wildkat, check the SSQA. With my DS3510 Kioti, it fit fine and worked. Last week I tried to put it on my DS4510. It would not fit. Turns out the right side bottom is welded on 1/2" to the left and the vertical bar welded to the bottom attach point would not let the tractor side of the QA go in all the way. :thumbdown: :mad: I would have to grind the welds off and fit in a plug piece and reweld everything. Sooooo, I decided I needed an upgrade. I have an EA Wicked Grapple on order...60". :D:thumbsup:
Tom

/ 1 down 1 to go, it's almost grapple time
Well I know they have a few issues with the SSQA but I can not see spending an extra grand on a WR Long or EA grapple.

I did just find a new one I had not seen yet. Ranch Rake by M & M located at Tree Shear treeshear.com.

/ 1 down 1 to go, it's almost grapple time #4  
That is the first 3 foot wide grapple that I have seen. It would be narrower than the SSQA!

/ 1 down 1 to go, it's almost grapple time
That is the first 3 foot wide grapple that I have seen. It would be narrower than the SSQA!

There is an economy and mini econo. You may be looking at the mini which is only 36" I beleive.

/ 1 down 1 to go, it's almost grapple time #6  
There is an economy and mini econo. You may be looking at the mini which is only 36" I beleive.

I was looking at the Ranch Rake:
The ranch rake is our newest line of brush rakes. Designed for the 50hp and down loaders.

3', 4' and 5' models
Large capacity
Move large trees, branches, debris, and heavier material

SideCropped (Large).jpg RakeCropped (Large).jpg