Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
image-3583684100.jpg

image-165453267.jpg

image-3980291532.jpg

image-2280769915.jpg

image-3724276595.jpg

Trying this out in the morning to pull small brush if it works then we will buy a 12,000 lb winch to now father in laws tractor but as he says our tractor.

/ New toy for tractor #2  
Isn't the tractor itself a winch of sorts? Anyway, nice job with the install. I would only say you might find yourself wishing your winch had a Fairlead setup to help keep the cable winding properly on the spool and to facilitate winching from an angle.

/ New toy for tractor #3  
When I want pull out something with my tractor, since I don't hane a winch, I hook a chain and push the hydro pedal. My wife wondered if your wench liked being mounted there.

/ New toy for tractor #4  
'll be interested in how this works out. In my experience, the brush guard is not very strong. I have considered painting the backside of the brush guard flat black to reduce the backscatter from the headlights. I wonder if you considered that?

/ New toy for tractor #5  
When I want pull out something with my tractor, since I don't hane a winch, I hook a chain and push the hydro pedal. My wife wondered if your wench liked being mounted there.

Gentlemen:

This is a family-friendly site, so please refrain from discussions of wench mounting.;)

Sincerely,
Grammar-Police.png

Last edited:
   / New toy for tractor #6  

LOL...just read this to my wife, she replyed,"So this really is a "tractor ****" website"! :laughing:

/ New toy for tractor
It worked great yesterday pulling out some brush. My 10 yr old waiting for the bus ran in the house and said the tarp was on the hood and the winch is gone. It hurt it took us a couple month to save for that small winch with the constant medical bills. This make a stall over at the non profit lots getting cleaned up.

/ New toy for tractor #8  
someone stole it already?

/ New toy for tractor
someone stole it already?

Yes the police came out and did a report. They have had many thing getting stole and expect it to get higher this summer. They will let the local paw shop know . I won't hold my breath . Hope to save$$ again to get another one but the next one I get will be taking off and stores in my house.

/ New toy for tractor #10  
What the F(*^&? Someone stole it right away? And you had a tarp over the tractor hiding it? Might want to keep an eye on the neighbors.... that sucks man.