Bobcat still selling Kioti Tractors?

/ Bobcat still selling Kioti Tractors? #1  

ritcheyvs

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45S
Does Bobcat still sell white Daedong tractors? I'm curious because I have a Bobcat dealer closer than the nearest Kioti dealer and sometimes the same parts cost less through Bobcat dealers.

Last edited:
   / Bobcat still selling Kioti Tractors? #2  
Bobcat still sells parts for tractors. Law requires them to carry parts for 10 years.

/ Bobcat still selling Kioti Tractors? #4  
That last part is just a myth.

My bobcat dealer said they will carry parts for ten years. Car manufactures do. Do they do this because it is the right thing to do or because they have to?

/ Bobcat still selling Kioti Tractors? #5  
I don't know about 10 years but auto's go 7 years by law. But the price of the parts are a whole new game.

/ Bobcat still selling Kioti Tractors? #6  
They could carry parts for much more than 7 or 10 years if they choose to.

The Bobcat company has a superior reputation for fast, friendly customer support of ALL of their products. Additionally, Bobcat treats its dealers VERY well with excellent warranty repair parts and labor compensation. Nothing suggests that their continued support of the Compact Tractors will be any different.

A great company.

/ Bobcat still selling Kioti Tractors? #7  
Does Bobcat still sell white Daedong tractors? I'm curious because I have a Bobcat dealer closer than the nearest Kioti dealer and sometimes the same parts cost less through Bobcat dealers.

I find it hard to believe that Bobcat would ever be cheaper than Kioti for the same part ,knowing that Bobcat is just rebadging Kioti parts...Mike.

/ Bobcat still selling Kioti Tractors? #8  
I find it hard to believe that Bobcat would ever be cheaper than Kioti for the same part ,knowing that Bobcat is just rebadging Kioti parts...Mike.

Bobcat is reselling Daedong parts and Kioti is reselling Daedong parts, both at different price point. Kioti is not the manufacturer of the tractor, only a Brand name which is owned by Daedong.

/ Bobcat still selling Kioti Tractors? #9  
Bobcat is reselling Daedong parts and Kioti is reselling Daedong parts, both at different price point. Kioti is not the manufacturer of the tractor, only a Brand name which is owned by Daedong.

Yes, but there is a big difference. Kioti is a brand that Daedong set up to sell their products in North America (originally) and Bobcat is a totally separate company that has a supply arrangement with Daedong. Kioti is just the name Daedong chose to be more palatable to the NA market, so really, Kioti is the manufacturer.

/ Bobcat still selling Kioti Tractors? #10  
Yes, but there is a big difference. Kioti is a brand that Daedong set up to sell their products in North America (originally) and Bobcat is a totally separate company that has a supply arrangement with Daedong. Kioti is just the name Daedong chose to be more palatable to the NA market, so really, Kioti is the manufacturer.
Thank You!