2012 DK45SE-HST service manual desired...

/ 2012 DK45SE-HST service manual desired... #1  

Mark Headley

Bronze Member
Tractor
2012 DK45SE-HST Kioti, JD X758
What's the 'best' way to obtain a service manual for this rig? I like the idea of PDF/ online/ or computer viewed method but a paper manual would be fine also.

/ 2012 DK45SE-HST service manual desired... #2  
Dealer has 'em for about $100. There is also a separate parts manual for about $50.

/ 2012 DK45SE-HST service manual desired...
Any computer type 'manuals' available?

/ 2012 DK45SE-HST service manual desired... #4  
   / 2012 DK45SE-HST service manual desired... #5  
What's the 'best' way to obtain a service manual for this rig? I like the idea of PDF/ online/ or computer viewed method but a paper manual would be fine also.

Kioti dealer?I have one,no regrets.If I am already spending good money on a tractor that I can afford why cheap out and not get a service manual?coobie

Ordered it today...I have no qualm buying it, I just thought I saw somewhere/ someone said there's a pdf version or whatnot.
I'm not the cheap out guy, remember?? I bought the light bar!! :thumbsup:

/ 2012 DK45SE-HST service manual desired... #7  
Ordered it today...I have no qualm buying it, I just thought I saw somewhere/ someone said there's a pdf version or whatnot.
I'm not the cheap out guy, remember?? I bought the light bar!! :thumbsup:

LOL...good point.

I ordered my manuals yesterday....ok, along with a new set of 48" pallet forks. (couldn't help myself) :confused3:

Service manual arrived from Michigan Iron & Equip...Very nice manual, hard cover, 3 ring binder with section tabs, laminated schematics. It assumes some mechanical disassembly knowledge. For example it doesn't tell you how to remove the instrument cluster or a switch but fairly detailed how to test given items. Pretty good removal & reassembly instructions on the mechanical powertrain guts, pumps etc. Really good schematics.

One item of interest I'll be looking into: It's my opinion the gear selection indicators on the instrument cluster appear rather dim to me in daylight. I notice from said manual that the charge warning bulb is a higher wattage compared to the other indicator bulbs. 3 watts on charge indicator and 1.4 watts on others, including shift indicators. (Backlights are 4 watt bulbs which appear larger in dimension)
I'm going to remove cluster at some point and see if I can install the 3 watt bulbs in the shift indicator locations. (DK45SEHST)

/ 2012 DK45SE-HST service manual desired... #10  
One item of interest I'll be looking into: It's my opinion the gear selection indicators on the instrument cluster appear rather dim to me in daylight. I notice from said manual that the charge warning bulb is a higher wattage compared to the other indicator bulbs. 3 watts on charge indicator and 1.4 watts on others, including shift indicators. (Backlights are 4 watt bulbs which appear larger in dimension)
I'm going to remove cluster at some point and see if I can install the 3 watt bulbs in the shift indicator locations. (DK45SEHST)

Hm... think that through..the gear indicator bulbs have to run hundreds or thousands of hours..and generate little heat.. the charge warning bulb is made to run seconds or minutes at worst until you notice it. If you change out the bulbs.. would it melt/deform the plastic through excessive accumulative heating of the bezel? I wonder if there are LED replacements available?

James K0UA